Can I go on a dig with someone?

natetheslugger0

Hello I am extremely new at metal detecting. As in I haven’t even found my first bullet yet. I’ve been to a couple spots but no luck. Can I join someone on a CW dig near Texas?

I just noticed your post and that nobody volunteered. Hunting spots are like fishing spots. Most people protect them, especially from people they don’t know.

I’d suggest you join a local club, talk it up with the members and you may soon get an invitation.

I dont live in Texas but been there. thats a BIG PLACE. more apt to find more war with Mexico sites, Texas independance. try local farmers ranchers .. the early settlers areas. local research at library helps too.

me . i live in Georgia and share what few spots available if can. one spot no one but me allowed due to landowner for specific reasons over years of trouble. it took me 20 yrs to get in. and now thats going away soon.

try the ranchers were old places everywhere there. you never know if somethings there until you look.

"I dont live in Texas but been there. thats a BIG PLACE."

I do live in Texas. It really is a BIG PLACE. Peeps should not post that they look for a connection to hunt by simply mentioning Texas. The world has gotten smaller.

"I dont live in Texas but been there. thats a BIG PLACE."

I do live in Texas. It really is a BIG PLACE. Peeps should not post that they look for a connection to hunt by simply mentioning Texas. The world has gotten smaller.

^^^ yea. that. :D

I am closer to Texas than Texans are to other Texans.

20748336_10210693213670664_4114204007370460696_o.jpg

^^^ yea. that. :D

My point was that just saying "I am from Texas" or California, etc on a new member, is weak during asking for help in finding hunt buddies and hunt spots. I've seen this for years and years during all of the time though.

Back
Top Bottom