• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

CRHing is picking up speed!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Back now to the Royal weekly hunt of 5 boxes of half dollars......

This week is an improvement by numbers!

Box 1 - 4 40% Ag Kens, 1 NIFC
Box 2 - zip
Box 3 - 3 NIFCs
Box 4 - 3 NIFCs
Box 5 - 2 40% Ag Kens, 1 NIFC

Total - 6 40% Ag Kens, and 8 NIFC keepers! Nice spread of years for the silvers, too!

This completed 3 different rolls of years of NIFCs for KT.

Picture is of the 6 40%ers. One was very filthy, but after 3 cleanings in the silver dip solution it is nearly as bright as the others!

Enjoy the picture and it is certainly nice to get that many silvers! Makes the Royal Hunt more interesting for KT!

Attachments

• CRH 04 08 2021 6 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 04 08 2021 6 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 300
Good to see you back in the game again!

I think you have addressed this before but have you given “how to” instructions for your heirs? Will they know how to turn all the AG into the highest ROI? I’m just thinking there’s gotta be a decree somewhere in the castle on how to dispose of all the King’s years of tedious work! Long live the King!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you back in the game again!

I think you have addressed this before but have you given “how to” instructions for your heirs? Will they know how to turn all the AG into the highest ROI? I’m just thinking there’s gotta be a decree somewhere in the castle on how to dispose of all the King’s years of tedious work! Long live the King!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal Thanks, ugadigger! It is great to be back in the game.

To answer your question, Prince John, KT's son knows exactly what to do! Save it back until silver is at an all time high, then sell it to coin collectors for above the scrap value. With His Majesty's Royal estate that He will inherit, He will have no need to be in a hurry to dispose of it, as there will be plenty of property and cash to add to his investments. And he will not need to worry with precious metals as that investment will just pass down to him. Hopefully for KT, that should not have to worry the Prince for another 15-20 years! :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom