Finally

mike_i

Finally today was the day. I found my first, second and third piece of jewelry with my nox 600. I couldn't find parking at the beach I wanted to finish detecting so I moved north several miles. Thank you street sweeping day because of you I finally found something worth posting. Sorry for the blurry pictures. The first ring is engraved, I'd like to return it to the owner so my wife is going to post something on facebook about it. I figure if someone knows what the engraving says it's theirs. Anyways not a bad hunt for a very heavily detected beach.

Attachments

• IMG_2449.jpg
    IMG_2449.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 801
  • IMG_2451.jpg
    IMG_2451.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_2454.jpg
    IMG_2454.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 823
  • IMG_2456.jpg
    IMG_2456.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 809
Last edited:
Well since you found that in CA, I'm sure you're aware of the "tax". Right ? You send me 30% of the value (I accept paypal). :cool:

Great finds! I especially like that first ring; is it silver? Congrats on your first jewelry recoveries! :clapping:

Finally today was the day. I found my first, second and third piece of jewelry with my nox 600. I couldn't find parking at the beach I wanted to finish detecting so I moved north several miles. Thank you street sweeping day because of you I finally found something worth posting. Sorry for the blurry pictures. The first ring is engraved, I'd like to return it to the owner so my wife is going to post something on facebook about it. I figure if someone knows what the engraving says it's theirs. Anyways not a bad hunt for a very heavily detected beach.

DANG! Those are great finds! Woot!

Congrats on the jewelry finds! Gold, silver?

Back
Top Bottom