Fisher Impulse AQ detector update

I did hear from one of the testers, something..."it's heavy".

I sure could have used it yesterday. Faints every where with the xcalibur.

Reading the thread, why would they show it at a show in germany? Is not there biggest market in the US? And why to the sales professionals only in germany, is not Fisher in the USA? MAkes me almost want to buy a TDI BH today and show my support to an USA company. Or maybe I just need to go hunting and not worry about it...lol

Last edited:
Reading the thread, why would they show it at a show in germany? Is not there biggest market in the US? And why to the sales professionals only in germany, is not Fisher in the USA? MAkes me almost want to buy a TDI BH today and show my support to an USA company. Or maybe I just need to go hunting and not worry about it...lol

To prep you guys for the price...

I did hear from one of the testers, something..."it's heavy".

I sure could have used it yesterday. Faints every where with the xcalibur.

Well.
Just maybe because there was a show in Germany.
Any shows as of late in USA??
Or in the real near future?

Wonder where Minelab has sold the most equinox units?
In the USA where it wasn’t shown or in the country where it debuted??

My guess is in the USA

Imagine that, someone posts about the machine and the tester appears...

Miracle of miracles I tell you... And the tester uses Foster machines but not his latest... Figure a picture of finds will be following soon...

Waiting for the "other" shoe to drop as well...

Last edited:
Well.
Just maybe because there was a show in Germany.
Any shows as of late in USA??
Or in the real near future?

Wonder where Minelab has sold the most equinox units?
In the USA where it wasn’t shown or in the country where it debuted??

My guess is in the USA

I agree, the nox showed up in the hands of the britts then a few other country's way before I seen one US tester.....SAD... At this point I bet 75% of the Noxs sells are in the US...

To prep you guys for the price...

I'll buy a TDI BH if the price is much more then 1299. And I swear I will spank that fisher with my video's just like I helped turn the PP mode on the excalibur into the best thing that every happened to a detector besides the strait shaft.

Can you tell I did not go hunting today...:laughing:

Or I talked to Earl last night..maybe that's it..?:shock:

I was the guy who asked for info. I was taken back a littler to about it being shown in Germany....unless that’s the dirt proto type? I also asked if it was going to be introduced there first? I still didn’t really get any in the near future date for us to get one. I also wanted to know.....what changed from the first one. Going to be a lot of CRATORS dug if you are chasing a ring 2’ in the wet sand. I dare say most will give up IF the machine Can’t ID it as at least non-ferr. Soooo we still have no idea on when we might see it. I’m with you Joe....Hopefully Fisher hasn’t forgotten their roots.

I saw that our well respected Forum Brother Rick Kempf (Lytle 78) commented regarding the Mantas black sand capabilities...

This is what I would be interested in ...the layered black sand shoot through strengths...Also on gold chains...I am Pro-Fisher, especially if Dave J had anything to do with the conception and design of this rig...this alone would put me in a buyer category....confidence...

Attachments

• black s.jpg
    black s.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 3,918
  • blow2.jpg
    blow2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3,823
I'll buy a TDI BH if the price is much more then 1299. And I swear I will spank that fisher with my video's just like I helped turn the PP mode on the excalibur into the best thing that every happened to a detector besides the strait shaft.

Can you tell I did not go hunting today...:laughing:

Or I talked to Earl last night..maybe that's it..?:shock:

I hear its going to be double that... if its based off of one of Eric Fosters machines open up that wallet :D

I sold off my Sand Shark because I got a good deal and I wanted to upgrade to another PI in the future so hopefully this will be it.

No more coffee for Joe....... hes had enough.:laughing: Soooo what kind of mods you got planned for the TDI Joe besides the battery/box upgrades? Another PP switch? Wonder when Whites and Fisher are going to UPGRADE away from KNOBS? Lets get rid of that BOX and get digital and lighter. Dont think ive seen a PI that could process a signal and give a screen TID either.....wouldnt that be interesting?

No more coffee for Joe....... hes had enough.:laughing: Soooo what kind of mods you got planned for the TDI Joe besides the battery/box upgrades? Another PP switch? Wonder when Whites and Fisher are going to UPGRADE away from KNOBS? Lets get rid of that BOX and get digital and lighter. Dont think ive seen a PI that could process a signal and give a screen TID either.....wouldnt that be interesting?

I like knobs... I like them better than those atari push pads :D

I do like simple, beep and dig....But First thing would be get that Big coil off of there, then a GB switch on the handle. Better head phones for sure, then a external battery.

Fisher Impulse AQ

Everybody get over the ****hurt over it being showed in Germany. The equivalent show in the US is SHOT in Las Vegas. It wasn’t ready for that show. The show in Germany is the biggest outdoor equipment show in Europe and pretty much the whole world outside North America.

Here’s the text from the Russian site and one of the pics. Note that in his point 3, the control which adjusts the effect of the conductivity separation - and therefore the iron ID/silence is the “Iron Mask” knob.

Fisher Impulse AQ - a new pulse metal detector with metal discrimination! (New 2019, first photos!) BY DETECTORIST · 03/12/2019

Yes, friends, it happened! Fisher Lab has announced its new product - the Fisher Impulse AQ metal detector! A fundamentally new development and, it seems, a revolutionary device in the world of metal detectors.! It was not possible to test much of the novelty, it was hidden at the Fisher Lab stand at IWA Outdoors 2019. Fishers do not like to shout much, but this is what I found out:

1. The novelty is a pulse device, but with discrimination of ferrous metal and gold. Designed specifically to find gold jewelry and small gold chains and earrings. Since this is a pulse device, it will work without problems on any beaches.

2. So far, the metal detector is at the final tests stage, the appearance and some characteristics may change.

3. The metal detector has several search modes - you can shift the detection of the conductivity of metals, for example: you can move the detection towards poorly conducted metals (fine gold) and at the same time eliminate highly conductive targets (large coins of silver and copper), and vice versa - look for large targets and cut off weakly conductive.!

4. Tonality: in the “all metals” mode - one tone, then there is the “2 tones” mode and the “mute” mode.!

5. The device is assembled from high-strength components, it can be seen through the cable thickness, and through a capacious battery, along the coil connector (the largest connector of all seen!) The metal detector is waterproof up to 1 meter - work up to your neck and lift gold just right.

6. Unusual and mounting the coil to the rod, also a novelty, not seen before.

7. Battery life up to 10 hours. You can connect a larger battery and increase the operating time up to 20 hours.

8. Yes, there is no screen on the device. And why is the screen needed? All the necessary settings are there - volume, threshold tone, iron mask, saturation mode. You can change modes, check the battery level, cut off the noise.

9. Pulse devices have always had a problem - no discrimination. Now the problem is solved and this means that you can walk in all places as if not knocked out.

10. Price. In the region of 2100-2500 US dollars. New technologies cost money, yes, but they also bring an advantage over all other metal detectors.

11. Soon there will be models for searching for gold nuggets, as well as for searching for coins and relics.!

12. To the touch the weight is about 1.6-1.8 kg, the balancing is not bad, the device does not pull towards the coil.! My first testing showed that the trash and other targets cut off the sound with a bang, and the gold ring on the finger is very beautiful and pleasant in all positions of the ring! Such a signal is not to be confused with anything.! Well, the first tests will show, the first impression is very pleasant and interesting, waiting for more news!! Video on the metal detector will be very soon, wait!

Attachments

• 2FDF3D33-CDE4-4A67-9A0B-7DB6065979AE.jpg
    2FDF3D33-CDE4-4A67-9A0B-7DB6065979AE.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 3,450
Tnss/OBN

Tnss thank's for the update, OBN - just what i need to get below the replentishment sand, 1 dime , 6 Felix, 1 piece of encrusted junk yesturday afternoon , if that's a pick of the machine , i am not a fan of the WHITE coil, just like the 15 inch for the F75 Fisher - loose it :roll: , happy hunting guy's. Ps Joe - don't worry about the price, if Fisher loose's the White coil i will buy 2 , and hand over one to you for testing howboutit :shock::D, beside's next trip up North , it's to spank the Ct boy's , they have been bad boy's:lol:

Last edited:
Thanks Rick for researching that and the info...Guess I'll go with the whites for now, I don't see me paying 2000 grand for a detector that can only do one meter and when all I need is hard core depth. I know the beach's I hunt well enough to where discrimination is not needed. Or maybe I'll just wait another year and see how the Fisher does. :no::(:(

Attachments

• OBN-0000.jpg
    OBN-0000.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 3,355
Back
Top Bottom