Golden Snow!

AceGVSU11

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Forum Supporter
Tomorrow I am heading out in to the wintery weather to help a gal find her lost ring. I got a call this evening from our club president whom she contacted asking for help and he called me as I live much closer. So hopefully I can give MDer's some good karma by going out and finding her ring for her! I will post an update and hopefully a pic within the next day or two.

I'm saving that for later actually! :razz: But I did find the ring for her! I took a few pics with my camera phone as it was all I had on me at the time so the quality isn't the greatest but you can tell it's a ring. It was a 14k yellow gold with a solitary stone in it. It rang up as a +0 Foil on my Whites M6. Nice piece of foil if you ask me!! ;)

Attachments

• IMG00307.jpg
    IMG00307.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG00309.jpg
    IMG00309.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG00310.jpg
    IMG00310.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 386
Don't eat the golden snow!!!:shock:

I see there are many "Great Minds" that think alike on here!:D I had the same initial thought to the thread title!:roll: Maybe that should be..."Twisted Minds think alike"!:lol:

Last edited:
It was a good recovery! I was out there for about 20 minutes and was able to return it to the daughter of the owner because she was working. She did give me a call to thank me later that night. I can't wait to go out on my next recovery mission... :boat:

Back
Top Bottom