Gold Rings #99 & #100 FTY

Nice ring Joe.. are you going to find the owner? :crazy:
:laughing:..The ring has official found it's new owner..:pirate2:

If you look close you can see OBN on the front..;)

Attachments

• 21l.jpg
    21l.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 74
I can share a little, most beachs here started in the early 1900's then closed in the late 60's, this spot here was once a public beach until the 60's but had moved up the beach more as time went by..if you go there now you would have no clue that the older beach was up 942 feet from the other, then you add on the eroding shore line and that puts the swimmers out deeper then one would think. Interesting I had a story from a old hunter who said back in the 80's there was a swim platform out very deep. But no mention of several, I have found some pilings but just for one..so the floats may have been floaters before then...

So interesting to see some finds from spots like these. You clearly have done your research and its paid off. Plus I can relate because I have been lucky enough to hunt a place like this and to occasionally see similar items pop out.
But its not even close to the amount you are blessed with. Nevertheless, I just love seeing that old gold come out all cleaned up and there really is some history there.

:laughing:..The ring has official found it's new owner..:pirate2:

If you look close you can see OBN on the front..;)

And this is what I am talking. That ring is beautiful...so ornate and just stunning. That was made for you!
Well done on all your finds OBN. Very impressive. I am jealous but I respect your spot and if you happen to my way, I would be happy to take you down to a old and active swim area to do a little detecting. :)

So interesting to see some finds from spots like these. You clearly have done your research and its paid off. Plus I can relate because I have been lucky enough to hunt a place like this and to occasionally see similar items pop out.
But its not even close to the amount you are blessed with. Nevertheless, I just love seeing that old gold come out all cleaned up and there really is some history there.

And this is what I am talking. That ring is beautiful...so ornate and just stunning. That was made for you!
Well done on all your finds OBN. Very impressive. I am jealous but I respect your spot and if you happen to my way, I would be happy to take you down to a old and active swim area to do a little detecting. :)

Thanks SS..Just letting you know you played a part in the treasures the last few weeks. I rebuilt one of excaliburs and sifter...So thank you for the cool design and thanks to Steve for sending a few my way.

Attachments

• gpro.jpg
    gpro.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 49
Thanks SS..Just letting you know you played a part in the treasures the last few weeks. I rebuilt one of excaliburs and sifter...So thank you for the cool design and thanks to Steve for sending a few my way.

That's awesome! But you must of missed that clause in the decals thread stating any finds that come from my decal designs gets a 30% cut of all gold found! Please PM me for my address. Thanks!!! :laughing:

That's awesome! But you must of missed that clause in the decals thread stating any finds that come from my decal designs gets a 30% cut of all gold found! Please PM me for my address. Thanks!!! :laughing:

That dang steve said he got 30%! I just sent him the check too!!:shock::shock:

I sent a couple of the extras to Kapi, no wonder she stopped posting...:?::?:

Thanks again Saltshaker!:friends:

Beautiful ring for #101 :wow: I like the video overlays to hide the background, good technique :) Gotta do it though, or else you'll regret it, we've seen it time and time again.

Back
Top Bottom