Budget MD backpack/bag recommendations

dpjacobs81

Hi All,

I own a Teknetics T2+ and I’m looking for ideas for a backpack/carry bag for my MD. Some of the areas I’m going to are back woods and I’m looking for something I can have my MD in, maybe a few supplies, and definitely hydration of some sort. Preferably a bag that doesn’t look like I’m “going metal detecting/treasure hunting” if possible. Some of my permissions prefer a certain level of discretion. I’ve found a lot of the MD branded bags just don’t cut the mustard anyway. Thanks for any serious input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much can your MD break down? How small is that? Check out eBay for Military surplus and look for something in black. Ask any lady, Black hides everything.
I have made a vest to wear when beach MD but I could not care if people saw me so i do stand out and get looks and some stupid questions from kids trying to impress their stupid unemployed friends.

GLHH

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

back packs

How much can your MD break down? How small is that? Check out eBay for Military surplus and look for something in black. Ask any lady, Black hides everything.
I have made a vest to wear when beach MD but I could not care if people saw me so i do stand out and get looks and some stupid questions from kids trying to impress their stupid unemployed friends.

GLHH

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

E-bay just type in back packs and a huge variety is available at all price ranges should find some thing that will work for you.

Back
Top Bottom