Finally got to the fleamarket...2 weeks late!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Which explains a bit why KT got from His Royal Coin Man what He did! According to him, there was a run on silver halves with the modest price boost in silver last week...people are really funny...when it goes up they run and buy buy buy, and when it drops they sell...just the opposition of what they should do...but the coin dealers sure love it!

Anyway, he did not have 30 90% halves this week, only 21, which he agreed to sell me for our original mutually agreed upon price. So to keep him happy, KT picked up the slack in the original 30 with 18 silver quarters...so he allowed KT to dig through his quarter box, and KT found some goodies! 2 Barbers with dates, and 1 Standing Lib with a date...he had 2 more standing libs but they were dateless, so KT left them behind, and then 15 Washingtons, ranging in dates from 35 to 64...a nice spread.

Now to the halves...this week he had 6 Walkers, 3 Franklins, and 12 64 Kens...KT got all the halves he had this week!

So you have some interesting pictures and several of them to see this week! Enjoy! KT loves stacking somemore silver in the Royal Vault! :laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• Not CRH 08 31 2019 2 Barber qtrs 1 Standing Lib Qtr.jpg
    Not CRH 08 31 2019 2 Barber qtrs 1 Standing Lib Qtr.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Not CRH 08 31 2019 16 Wasjhington Qtrs.jpg
    Not CRH 08 31 2019 16 Wasjhington Qtrs.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Not CRH 08 31 2019 6 Walkers.jpg
    Not CRH 08 31 2019 6 Walkers.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 191
  • Not CRH 08 31 2019 3 Bens.jpg
    Not CRH 08 31 2019 3 Bens.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 174
  • Not CRH 08 31 2019 12 64 Kens.jpg
    Not CRH 08 31 2019 12 64 Kens.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 170
Wow, congrats KT !!!! :thumbsup:

……..at this rate you might need to build your own "mini-Fort Knox" :laughing:
View attachment 448991

GLK, you are making His Majesty giggle! :yes::yes: With the Castle moat full of pirañas, and the dungeon guarded by 2 headed griffins, perhaps KT should add a few slinking around ninjas to the Castle defenses to discourage knaves and robbers from considering any dastardly act against the Royal Hoard! And rekey the locks on the Royal Treasure Chest! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Nice day at the flea market. With your impeccable record keeping, I have no doubt Your Majesty knows how much the Royal Coffers increase in silver melt value with each dollar increase in silver price.

Nice day at the flea market. With your impeccable record keeping, I have no doubt Your Majesty knows how much the Royal Coffers increase in silver melt value with each dollar increase in silver price.

Absolutely, and KT also understands the coin seller's need to make a reasonable profit. There are 2 silver coin sellers at this fleamarket, but the other seller, the one KT never buys from is always saying his price is non-negotiable, whereas the seller KT buys from is trying to hit a medium of a happy customer and his profit margin. And he likes joking around with KT...I do like a fellow with a sense of humor! He actually apologised to His Majesty today that he could not fill the standing order of 30 silver halves! That is one reason KT offered to make up the slack in quarters!

But the increase in value is not of too much interest to His Majesty at this phase of life. The Royal Hoard will go to Prince John after KT passes, one good way to pass down value in the family. He has been educated on the value of holding precious metals as a hedge against economic collapse or run away inflation.

They say a silver stack is valued by weight, not dollar amount.
You are like me KT, not selling, and will be passed on to heirs.
Good scores, Kennedy halves are my favorite because they didn’t circulate much, and therefore they are usually crisp.

They say a silver stack is valued by weight, not dollar amount.
You are like me KT, not selling, and will be passed on to heirs.
Good scores, Kennedy halves are my favorite because they didn’t circulate much, and therefore they are usually crisp.

amc rulz, and yes, being crisp they also weigh the most! :lol::lol: But KT also has a weak spot in His Royal Heart for decent looking Walkers!:D:D

Back
Top Bottom