• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Wireless setup for non wireless machines

I use eoqo earbuds at 10 bucks and a breitech brightest transmitter I snagged for 4.99. Both with free prime shipping. Unfortunately, the transmitter is currently unavailable. I hope they get more up for sale. I think they normally sell for 16 bucks and I just caught it on sale. This combo works well for me.

Just wanted to let folks know that I contacted Brightech to see if they would be stocking their BTX Ultra AptX Bluetooth transmitter/receiver again and they said they have no plans to offer this item again. Also, I tried a pair of the Eoqo earbuds. They worked for about 5 minutes before the left earbud died. YMMV. If anyone is considering a pair of Bluetooth earbuds like the Eoqo type, be advised that some of the cords are coated in a silicone type material that can stick to your skin/certain material. This is a pain when you turn your head, the cord is sticking to your skin/shirt, there's not enough slack on one side and the earbud gets yanked out of your ear.

It really pains me to see you guys go down the long, painful, expensive road that I did as far as a bluetooth set-up. I tried many different combinations from amazon that were a waste of money because I just couldn't stand the lag. For every set-up I took it out in the yard and congratulated myself that I finally had it. Nope, the lag was too much to bear. Try pinpointing and you will quickly hear the problem. Apt-x is a technology developed by a company called Qualcom or CSR. Here is their website.
https://www.aptx.com/
Apt-x is already the lowest latency bluetooth that there is but to make it more complicated there is three types of Apt-X. Regular Apt-X, Apt-X HD, and Apt-X Low latency. You need real Apt-X Low Latency for detecting. Many transmitters and receivers on amazon call themselves Apt-X Low Latency. They deceive you because Apt-X is already Low Latency. But it is not the lowest. APT-X LOW LATENCY is the lowest. If it is true Low Latency it will say Apt-X Low Latency on the little logo.It does no good to have one half of the set-up Apt-X low latency and the other half something else. It WILL degrade to whatever is not true Apt-X Low Latency. Qualcom's webste will show what products are true LOW LATENCY.

Just wanted to let folks know that I contacted Brightech to see if they would be stocking their BTX Ultra AptX Bluetooth transmitter/receiver again and they said they have no plans to offer this item again. Also, I tried a pair of the Eoqo earbuds. They worked for about 5 minutes before the left earbud died. YMMV. If anyone is considering a pair of Bluetooth earbuds like the Eoqo type, be advised that some of the cords are coated in a silicone type material that can stick to your skin/certain material. This is a pain when you turn your head, the cord is sticking to your skin/shirt, there's not enough slack on one side and the earbud gets yanked out of your ear.

Luckily mine still work fine after many months. I got a pair for my son and they work well. I haven't noticed the stickiness issue you have because I let the cord hang under my chin. I don't put the cord over my shoulders. I can see where that could be annoying.

I dont want to sound like a total noob but where would i put the transmitter at on a T2, And how would i put it on there with tape, rubber band ? :roll:

IMG_3807.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom