3 good spring hunts and a riddle

A corrupt file with no image [emoji854]

Deus Rules!!

No image? Had to transfer and condense image to upload, must have screwed something up. I see the image on my end, but it is not detailed, as I could read dates on original? New phone is not cooperating with old brain.

Do I get the coins as a prize? :laughing:

Sorry...
I however do give some / or the profits from/ cash equivalent away due to how it makes me feel and the history of the site. So convince me you have 8 kids and your husband just passed and you can't find your savings. You have to take (personal loan) mortgage the farm several times
mid 1800' style to support your family...then you have a chance.

I gave to harbor house one time and the two nuns running it said they had prayed the night before because they were going to shut down due to lack of funds. They said there was a certain girl they really trying to help and were crying because they thought it was over. I heard less than a year later they did however close down... but hey, maybe it a little difference.

After all, we are just finding things and passing them on or loosing them again. In the end you can give it away, drop it or or let the tax man and the lawyers fight over it.
Our hobby seems to bridge gaps in time as it relates to objects. One thing for sure... you just don't have it that long.

No image? Had to transfer and condense image to upload, must have screwed something up. I see the image on my end, but it is not detailed, as I could read dates on original? New phone is not cooperating with old brain.

I ain't seeing it.. I see three round disk but I'm not seeing three gold coins..
Maybe another part of the riddle?

g

3 times out 3 different good sites and $32.64 in change.

Oldest coin 1841 dime newest coin 1902 Indian head penny.

All individual finds.

I only spent about 4.5 hours hunting so far.

How the heck is this possible?

Might give clues?

Dirt! I feel like there is something more to your riddle not involving gold?

Deus Rules!!

You could at least send me the little one for solving it no? :laughing: clearly your in "that" part of the country, where they show up like large coppers do out this way :D

I don't think this belongs in "eye popping, mind blowing finds

Maybe not to some but I thought it was a decent couple hunts...by the way just one of those coins is worth more than everything you listed below your post...maybe the good lord likes me better? LOL

Congratulations, Mr. Weasel! Those are quite a find!

If it's not asking too much, where did you find these treasures? If it is, no need to answer. :D Always looking for new ideas of places to hunt in Minnesota.

Congratulations, Mr. Weasel! Those are quite a find!

If it's not asking too much, where did you find these treasures? If it is, no need to answer. :D Always looking for new ideas of places to hunt in Minnesota.

Listen for stories, research untimely deaths, not returning from wars etc. find old homestead sites, think like a person of the day' how far is the closest bank? Would you a trust a bank, do you even know who control the bank when you come back ? Can you just call the law for robbery?

Most importantly you will need luck!

Back
Top Bottom