I had my best hunt ever today!

Those are some excellent finds! Congrats! That V nickel looks like it’s in decent shape.

:shock::holycow::jawdrop:
Love those barbers!
even greater that Seated ! Awesome hunt nice saves!
I looked at your profile and you've got years of detecting a head of you!
Where in Iowa are you at ?

Today was a day that I will never forget. I went to a picnic area in a public park that had been used from the mid 1800s to the 1950s. I was using a coin shooting pattern on my Simplex with the 9x5 coil and my new predatortools shovel. First good find was a 1908 Barber dime. After that came a flood of old coins! 1899 V nickel, 2 more barbers, a war nickel, several wheats, and the find of the day an 1843 Seated dime! My 2nd oldest coin ever and older than my state of Iowa! I think it was a virgin site and there had been construction and the dirt had been moved around. Still kind of in shock! Definitely my best hunt ever. Thanks for looking! Video on my youtube channel Coinboy Detecting and Collecting coming soon.
0859-A404-F048-435-C-B868-457-F45-B5-EAEB.jpg

Way to go :kingdances::dingding::detector::workforgold: :clapping: :wow2::drums: :gettinmoney: :hat3:

WOW !!!! :shock: That was definitely a SUPER hunt, congrats ! :thumbsup:

......you had my best hunt beat with just your first good find of a 1908 Barber dime :lol:

Love those barbers!

Thanks I’m in the southeast but I can’t really give out much more...

Those are some excellent finds! Congrats! That V nickel looks like it’s in decent shape.

Love those barbers!

Very cool hunt ! Hope you clean that site out !
Good luck !

Way to go :kingdances::dingding::detector::workforgold: :clapping: :wow2::drums: :gettinmoney: :hat3:

WOW !!!! :shock: That was definitely a SUPER hunt, congrats ! :thumbsup:

......you had my best hunt beat with just your first good find of a 1908 Barber dime :lol:

You tore it up, congrats!

Thanks! A place is never hunted out.

Back
Top Bottom