• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Garrett Pro Pointer group buy With New England Detectors(updated. Group Buy has now ENDED did everyone on the list get their pm?)

bigboar

Elite Member
Hi all, I have set up a group buy on the garrett Pro Pointer with New England Detectors at a very special price. We need 10 buyers to get it rolling(edit: its rolling). PM me for the price and details:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I just want to say thank you to New England Detectors(for making this happen)and to The Friendly Metal Detecting Forum(for letting it happen)
update: NED has given me permission to send the pm with the link to the form from minelabdealer,fill out the link with all your info to process your order. it is a secure link so it is safe to put in your credit card info or whatever form of payment you decide.
IN: Dustyloins, Digger27, Mchris, Jax, The_Machine, dmulk, Detector, wingizzmo, Banemorth, fir469, cowtownkid, bigfishboy, jhootie, Greek2Me, MikeyC, m_j_henry73, PAID EXERCISE, Dave in PC, Ct_Chef, SandInToes, Digger Magoo, Chuck121, (all of you should have received a pm with the invoice link, if not pm me_ I had to resend the link to the last 6.It didnt copy and paste correctly )CtCurt, all of you are in!

Back
Top Bottom