Another silver score!

ChrisnAmanda1

Elite Member
Went to an old park where I found my first ever silver coin. Tons of trash, lots of clad and then THIS! 1956 G.W. cant believe the Nox sniffed it out! Definitely stoked to have it! This year so far has blown last year out of the water! We have 2 silver rings and this makes silver coin number 3. Last year we only had one coin worth keeping and found our first silver in May. Hopefully this year will continue to keep up this pace!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200330-171204_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200330-171204_Gallery.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 600
  • Screenshot_20200330-171319_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200330-171319_Gallery.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 535
That's really a good find! If the two of you are on pace to surpass your 2019 totals, you must be having a great season! :grin:

Went to an old park where I found my first ever silver coin. Tons of trash, lots of clad and then THIS! 1956 G.W. cant believe the Nox sniffed it out! Definitely stoked to have it! This year so far has blown last year out of the water! We have 2 silver rings and this makes silver coin number 3. Last year we only had one coin worth keeping and found our first silver in May. Hopefully this year will continue to keep up this pace!

You are killing it, you noob!

:)

Skippy

Nothing like seeing that shine of silver in the dirt, amazing how you know it is silver instantly. Glad to hear you are enjoying the Nox, my buddy has one and after a bit of a learning curve he is doing great with his too. I made a comment on another post that he was frustrated with all the settings and I was using my old XLT and finding all kinds of stuff, didn't mean to offend anyone by that remark, so I may have to get one too! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom