Do not try this at home - Risky move !

He is fun to watch , he goes back to that well and sends a camera with a lite attached to it down it . Thanks for posting .
HH

Yep, If you go back a bit further in the video, the strap he brought isn't quite long enough and he ends up using the camera strap along with both his boot laces!

His videos are entertaining.

Yep, If you go back a bit further in the video, the strap he brought isn't quite long enough and he ends up using the camera strap along with both his boot laces!

His videos are entertaining.

One thing about that guy is that he really works hard. Look at his water hunts. His videos are some of the best. It's fun to see Abbie with him too.

The hobby is deep in his bloodstream.

I really like his videos - his enthusiasm is really contagious ... his and aquachigger ...

every time I see their videos ... they make me smile! :D

He better hold onto that pretty girlfriend of his. He has the best treasure of all right there.

He better hold onto that pretty girlfriend of his. He has the best treasure of all right there.

Haha I made a similar comment on his earliest video with Abbie in it, and it got mountains of likes. They are totally meant for each other!

What I love about this guy is that he is so upbeat and positive. I've watched him dig a 1000 pieces of junk and it always ends with him saying "it could have been something great!". His attitude and perseverance is inspiring.

What I love about this guy is that he is so upbeat and positive. I've watched him dig a 1000 pieces of junk and it always ends with him saying "it could have been something great!". His attitude and perseverance is inspiring.

That's what hooked me on him from the beginning! That, and his knowledge of the items he pulls from the ground...."Aw, look there, an eyelet from the left boot of a Confederate corporal...don't know....might be....that's awesome!"

i was lucky enough to find nugget early in my youtube video watching days.

His knowledge of relics and tenacity to dig ALL signals are a true inspiration.

That mixed with his habit of walking 5-10 miles through woods to get to some GPS site in the summer in the south and still haul out 20 pounds of iron are amazing!

yep...still watching his youtube videos....so awesome that he's excited over anything he digs up! Any other good youtube MD accounts to watch for a new guy on the block? :)

Back
Top Bottom