• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone's lucky number 4? Unique serial number found at Walmart

usarmychris

I got this bill in change this morning from the local Walmart. I didn't even realize it until my wife grabbed it from my wallet and almost spent it on a pack of cigarettes for me.
suvavu8y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this bill in change this morning from the local Walmart. I didn't even realize it until my wife grabbed it from my wallet and almost spent it on a pack of cigarettes for me.
suvavu8y.jpg

almost a super repeater, and almost 7 of a kind/7 in a row. Not sure how much 6 in a row goes for but im sure its more then $10 lol. Nice find.

That's a nice find! There seems to be a lot of unique serial numbers being found lately. Here is the one that I got today.

picture.php

I see you are at Ft. Sill. My boss's son just left for boot camp at Ft. Sill last Sunday. Thanks for your service.

Doug

Thanks turtlefoot and I was actually just telling my wife it must be a day for serial numbers when I found your post. That is a pretty cool number you found.

Not sure if the same in the US but in Canada if there is a asterisk near number
they are worth keeping.

In the US there is a variety with a star instead of a letter as the last digit of the serial number. It indicates that the bill is a reprint of that serial number and the original was damaged in some way that wasn't fit for circulation

Back
Top Bottom