Scam!!

It might be absurd but i don't think it's a scam. He posted a picure of the actual coin. The seller has over 3000 sales on Ebay with a 99.9% feedback.I would buy from him if he had something I was interested in at a good price, but not this coin. Just my 2 cents worth.

I know I'm an amature, but when you look at his example of where the D is supposed to be for an error...it's not, it's where it should be (Between the zeros) for any common D...or am I seeing this wrong?

His right to advertise, our right to choose. With freedom comes folley. I wonder how many of his 3000 sales were like this?

I know I'm an amature, but when you look at his example of where the D is supposed to be for an error...it's not, it's where it should be (Between the zeros) for any common D...or am I seeing this wrong?

Saw it the same as you. Looks like it's between the two zeros.

I've seen stupider listings. I was thinking he was going to start bidding at $5000 or something like that. In saying this I am not being critical of anyone, just an observation!!

I checked some of his ended auctions and he includes this in all of them:
SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT JUST SEND IT BACK

NO QUESTIONS ASKED

REFUND ISSUED FOR ALL RETURNED ITEMS

PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLER DIRECTLY WITH ANY ISSUES

WE WILL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO SATISFY YOU

I don't think he is trying to scam if he offers money back if not satisified. He also takes PayPal. You can always file a complaint with PayPal if seller is not up to par with you.

Back
Top Bottom