Anyone from Western Massachusetts or the surrounding area?

Hey Chris! I'm from the Berkshires west of you. Theres alot of members closer to you that will probably chime in soon. Maybe we can get together for a group hunt sometime this summer. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! I would like to get a group going in this area. Are you into gold panning as well? Haven't done any detecting in the Berkshires, but would be interested to go up that way.

I'm in Plymouth. Not exactly western, but if you're ever MDing in the area feel free to PM me.

I'm from Westfield and am looking for a serious MD'ing partner. I'v been Md"ing for 4 years now and love it. I'v been very llucky with my finds, made Western & Eastern Best Finds edition for 2008. When the weather turns for the better lets get together and find the BIG ONE. Please reply to this.

hi chris im from boston, but i would be willing to check out your area with you. ive been interested in going out that way.

hi aloldstuff. ide like to get together with you. ide really be interested in that area. not doing well md in boston

hi e.j.smith welcome to the forum. im in southwick 2hr from you not to bad but some good finds over this way

Hey Chris from another Chris, I am in the Springfield area and new to the metal detecting hobby. I would enjoy getting together with others to learn and have a good time looking for what's beneath the ground.

m ding

I just ordered a detector and would like to get together with a group, so I can learn the proper use. I am from Springfield, MA

Moving from california to the alston brighton area in three weeks. Hoping to find some hunting partners around the area for some serious detecting. I've been detecting 20 years and love it as much as when I first started. Hunting alone is boring though so if your in the area and want to hunt with a partner let me know.

I live in East longmeadow ma and am new to metal detecting. I am looking to find some people in the area to research and explore with.

New from central MA

Hi-
Newbie living in Hopkinton MA (junction 495 & MA Pike) but grew up in Spfld am familiar w general area. Would be interested in hooking up w western MA hunters or Worc. area hunters.

Thanks! :)

Hello,
Well I'm brand new to the hobby of metal detecting. I moved to North Adams Mass 4 years ago from Florida. I should have my metal detector within the next 3 weeks as it was on back order. I'm looking forward to getting out and seeing what this area has to offer but most of all I'm looking to have fun. If any of you are around this area it would be nice to hook up and maybe I can learn something from your time in the field.

Sandy

Hi I'm from hubbardston ma just got a v3i big learnibg curve but getting there

Hi From Hopedale

Hello All,

I live in MA, Hopedale to be precise. I would like to get together with other local hunters. I am new to the hobby and do not know where to go as of yet. Let me know if you are available to go hunting sometime.

Back
Top Bottom