One ugly indian, token and the normal silver and wheats including a semi-key date

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Forgot to post these finds here from last week. One hunt was after work and the other hunt was a weekend hunt that I cut short from the heat. I did manage 3 silver coins, a presidental token, sterling ring, 19 wheats including a 1910S, and an indian head penny. The indian head was probably hit by a push mower 100 years ago. The park it was found at has no gopher activity and dates back to the 1800's.

Jason

Attachments

• C6B06B70-DC52-4CFE-BAF4-9C0CA9B64090.jpg
    C6B06B70-DC52-4CFE-BAF4-9C0CA9B64090.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 611
  • IMG_2026.jpg
    IMG_2026.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 621
  • IMG_2029.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 565
Luv the green zitted wheaties ! And as usual: You're obeying the rules & staying south of Santa Barbara :police:

Nice digs Jam! Been too hot and dry here to get out. Hoping everyday for cooler weather and some precipitation!

Very nice! Havent hit an Indian head yet, hopefully soon. Congrats on the killer hunts!
Thanks and hope you hit an indian soon.
Luv the green zitted wheaties ! And as usual: You're obeying the rules & staying south of Santa Barbara :police:
Thanks Tom. Always love seeing those green zitted coins come out of the ground. Just know they will be old.
Very nice Jam! Good silvers, ring, and wheaties. That Injun sure sustained a serious injury!
Thanks. I wish there was at least a date on the indian.
Nice digs Jam! Been too hot and dry here to get out. Hoping everyday for cooler weather and some precipitation!
Thanks and I hear you about the cooler weather.
Congrats on the nice mixture of finds!
Thanks
Nice saves! I love the way you arrange your coins for the photo:D
Thank you.
Congratulations aannother good hunt.
Thanks
Really like the ring and the 1910 S wheat, a nice week Jason, congrats!
Thanks Jeff.

Another nice haul Jason, congrats on the silver, they cleaned up nice, What did you use ? The token is cool and congrats on the rest of the finds. HH Mark

Another very fine report Jason. That Indian had a better life I'm sure before it was dropped. congrats on the Silver, the Sterling and all the rest. Trapper

Nice finds! Congrats [emoji106][emoji846]
Thanks
Good job fixing the ring up some...congrats on it, the silvers, marble and the rest...nice digging Jason!
Thanks Bruce.
I like the ring and silvers! Sweet finds!
Thanks
I like that presidential token.
Thanks
Congrats on the great finds, Jason! :woot: Keep it up. :mder:
Thanks
Nice finds Jason, good variety.
Thanks
Another nice haul Jason, congrats on the silver, they cleaned up nice, What did you use ? The token is cool and congrats on the rest of the finds. HH Mark
Thanks! I used baking soda paste.
Another very fine report Jason. That Indian had a better life I'm sure before it was dropped. congrats on the Silver, the Sterling and all the rest. Trapper
Thanks Trapper.
Very nice finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom