• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

IHP and other cool stuff.

mdtrapper

Elite Member
Got a whole day today, about 6 hours to hunt, first place was the old farm field dug some cool thing's including an 1890 IHP and what I think is my first flat button(any help with that would be great). Got a little warm in the sun and walked a creek bottom where I found the root/bottle top not something you see every day so I kept it. Then off to the park just had a fair their last week got about six bucks in clad. All in all not a bad day. thanks for looking.

Attachments

• relic plate.jpg
    relic plate.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 533
  • button close.jpg
    button close.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 510
  • penny close.jpg
    penny close.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 514
  • bottal root.jpg
    bottal root.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 470
  • clad.jpg
    clad.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 515
Congrats on the neat finds! Green Indians are always a welcome sight. That looks like an old shirt button. I’ve found a couple that look similar.

What ? An east coast post with NO large cent ? No colonial copper or bust or reale ? Just a boring IH ? Sheesk :laughing:

What ? An east coast post with NO large cent ? No colonial copper or bust or reale ? Just a boring IH ? Sheesk :laughing:

I'll trade the east cost coppers for the west cost gold any time. :lol: And our ghost towns here are asphalt and concrete with boarded up windows :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom