• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Gold over silver baguette cz pendant

aviationgale

Elite Member
I know you are probably sick of seeing my thrift store finds, but it's all I got till this weather cools down and my shoulder is completely healed, (which I believe I am 90% there) Anyway went over to NC for the day, went to the main 2 shops I normally go to. The one lady told me someone had been in there earlier with a magnifying glass and left with 2 items. Well he missed this one. I have to say although not valuable it sure is pretty. The sun sure makes it look gorgeous...Gold over 925, baguette czs.

Attachments

• 100_6501.jpg
    100_6501.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 407
Nice looking find.
I really miss thrifting and hitting up yard sales. A friend of mine who was a reseller who I ran around buying with would ALWAYS ask at every yard sale if they happened to have any costume jewelry, and i would say 9 out of 10 places would go inside the house and come back with a jewelry box. He would pick through and get pieces for a buck or two. Back in the car he would show two or three pieces of the good yellow...

Nice looking find.
I really miss thrifting and hitting up yard sales. A friend of mine who was a reseller who I ran around buying with would ALWAYS ask at every yard sale if they happened to have any costume jewelry, and i would say 9 out of 10 places would go inside the house and come back with a jewelry box. He would pick through and get pieces for a buck or two. Back in the car he would show two or three pieces of the good yellow...

I should start doing that.

Back
Top Bottom