Anyone from Western Massachusetts or the surrounding area?

Worcester

Hello, also from Worcester and wouldn't mind hunting with others. Hopefully warm weather is not far away!

HI;
I am in Chicopee, MA and would love to have some people to go detecting with. I am VERY VERY new to this but ever since I was a kid I have always wanted to try. Well, the kids are out of College and almost out of the house. Now it's my turn! I bought an old, but working, Whites Coinmaster 6000 Di S2 for $50 and am ready to hit the woods (or where ever anyone can suggest).

I am really looking forward to learning from people on this site. Thank you for the great information I have read so far!:D

Hi All just joined the site, been hunting for a couple years and still learning. I have a few different machines and would love to have company and learn from others, so if anyone interested feel free to drop me a note
Happy Hunting !

Looks like we are the only ones from the Western Mass area. If anyone is willing to get together at a mutual meeting point and discuss the possibility or better yet, we could go to a private chat room and discuss the possibility of getting together. I am very new to this and would love to have someone to go with and show me the ropes. I am trying it on my own but its kind of boring by myself and I haven't found anything yet. Don't know if I am doing anything wrong and would love to chat with people "in the know". Thanks.:D

Just checking in to see who is still on here around Westfield,Ma!

HI everyone!
I know I haven't checked in in a long time but I was wondering who in the Westfield,Ma. area is still around? Looking for someone to either detect with or give me a few good spots to hunt> I got a metal detector for Christmas and haven't used it much because I don't know where to go around here. Any and ALL information in much appreciated! I am 62 and a disabled Vietnam Vet looking to get out and do some MDing around here. Please let me know where I can go! Thank you all!
Dave:detector::surrender::digginahole:

i'M Interested. Here in Palmer.

Let me know! I live 2 towns away, always wanted to try Palmer area. I've detected Ware a few times and the town I live in quite a bit (Hardwick) but we have MANY good spots in this area. PM me if you ever want too hunt!
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom