If *YOU* returned a Fisher F-Pulse.

TrailDuster

Hey all.

I sent in my under warranty F-Pulse recently and they received it yesterday.

Anyone who has returned theirs for fix/replace have an idea on a turn around time?

Did Fisher send an email or phone call during the process? Or did you have to follow up? Or your F-Pulse just showed up at the door one day with no in-between communication.

Just curious what to expect.

Hey all.

I sent in my under warranty F-Pulse recently and they received it yesterday.

Anyone who has returned theirs for fix/replace have an idea on a turn around time?

Did Fisher send an email or phone call during the process? Or did you have to follow up? Or your F-Pulse just showed up at the door one day with no in-between communication.

Just curious what to expect.

Mine was fast, once they received it. I'd expect you to have yours back by Saturday, if not sooner.

Wow. They sent me a brand new one.
Outstanding.

Thanks Fisher.

It was only a year old and comes with a 2 year fix/replace/market value money back warranty. I water logged it in a shallow stream after 10 mins of use and it was d.o.a.

Great customer service. :D

Since I razzed you, (I definitely want one!), can you tell me if the vibration mode is strong enough to feel while scanning the shallows? Thanks.:cool:

Since I razzed you, (I definitely want one!), can you tell me if the vibration mode is strong enough to feel while scanning the shallows? Thanks.:cool:

Hope the PM cleared up any questions.

I love mine and this updated one they sent me seems less quirky than my 1st gen I bought when they first came out. I guess time will tell as it gets used.

The good thing from this experice though, I had an excuse to fiddle with my old black garret and get it somewhat reliable. Looked in the battery compartment and noticed one of the 9v prongs was tucked under the circular opening so I got right angled all in there and plucked it back out and it made that PP less frustrating. Still have 2 quarters in the cap to push the battery, but it got me back in action while I was waiting for the fisher to return.

Still prefer the Fisher 100% over the black Garrett, but those are the only two I have experience with other than that Pirate brand Pistolprobe which was horrible.

Back
Top Bottom