Reply to my post.

Doug

Elite Member
I have been trying for a while to reply to the comments on one of my posts.

"England:Finds through the ages."

I'm getting nowhere fast. Below is what I'm seeing.

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

Can a member please reply to this post?

Doug.

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

Doug.

Sorry you are having troubles

Doug.

I have found that if you click on the little "quote" tab in the bottom right of the post you want to respond to then it instantly brings up the reply box. I hope this helps. I am still slogging my way around on here. I guess I'm "forum impaired" Good luck!

Not sure what the issue might me Doug?!?

Everything seems OK on my end out here on the west coast, USA.
How are other sites running for you?

Not sure what the issue might me Doug?!?

Everything seems OK on my end out here on the west coast, USA.
How are other sites running for you?

Thank you for your replies.

I managed to reply to my post......."finds through the the ages." but I was unable to quote the previous poster?

It seems on my 'preview post' link it is working on this post.

I had this happen to me and discovered that when I hit the " Quote" icon it dumped me into the middle of the quote I wanted to reply to, not at the very bottom of the text. Once I relocated the prompt to the bottom it let me reply. Hope that wasn't too confusing.

I had this happen to me and discovered that when I hit the " Quote" icon it dumped me into the middle of the quote I wanted to reply to, not at the very bottom of the text. Once I relocated the prompt to the bottom it let me reply. Hope that wasn't too confusing.

Thank you, all resolved now.

I assume there was possibly an issue somewhere along the line because I was not being able to stay on the site as well.

Back
Top Bottom