Interesting first week with the CTX 3030, got silver

BBsGal

Forum Supporter
I'm learning this machine a lot faster than I did my old ones for whatever reason, and I'm tickled with it.

Took it out last night for an hour or so before dark and hit one of my old sites that I've hunted the heck out of and haven't found anything there for a long time. Within about 15 minutes I scared up a couple of wheaties, one '41 and a '44. Found these not far from where I found a gold plated military button a year or so ago...

picture.php

Today before it got too hot I hunted another site I've hit hard in the past. I've found exactly nothing there before today, and was pretty pleasantly surprised to pull out a nice silver '62 Rosie and a '74 penny. I always felt like it should be a silver producing spot, and finally! it has been.

I couldn't be happier with this machine, even though I have a ton yet to learn with it, I feel like we're going to have a long and pleasant association. :yes:
picture.php

picture.php

So it basically paid for itself in the first week. Still amazed that you got it for 5 bucks. :) Congrats on the silver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love finding silver. Found some today with the ctx in a site where a ton of people hunt. 1956 rosie and 1941 mercury dime. In time you will discover just how powerful FBS machines can be when you swing low and slow. It takes time to discover the minelab language but they will pay off big in the end.

You have a great machine and are learning it well. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom