Quarters Galore

beephead

Elite Member
I was doing mostly 'cherry picking' today due to the heat and hard ground. I hit a couple of house sites that I've detected before and one new site. I worked super hard to get my search coil finally over a 1953 Rosie. The sterling ring was found next to a driveway. Along the way I found 21 quarters, a few pennies and dimes, a single nickel and 3 wheat pennies.

I may suspend my detecting for awhile until we get some needed rain. It's bad enough having to be out in the heat, but throw in digging in hard ground makes it twice as bad. Maybe I can do some tot lots.

beephead

Attachments

• IMG_1885.jpg
    IMG_1885.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_1888.jpg
    IMG_1888.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_1889.jpg
    IMG_1889.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_1890.jpg
    IMG_1890.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1894.jpg
    IMG_1894.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_1895.jpg
    IMG_1895.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 298
Thats a great hunt it looks like. Dry as a desert here too, but at least its been super cool. but horribly windy.

Congrats on the nice Sterling and turquoise ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one sweet ring there Beep! Congrats! Bummer about the hard ground. Hope you get some rain.
Thanks! Damn all this rain, I can't go detecting. LOL

That ring is really nice! Great finds there beep!
Thanks!

Thats a great hunt it looks like. Dry as a desert here too, but at least its been super cool. but horribly windy.
Thanks! We finally got some rain.

Real nice ring !
Thanks!

Congrats on the nice Sterling and turquoise ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! It's about time for me to switch detectors.

beephead

Your ground is hard. Our ground is mushy. Our rain will not stop for more than 24 hours. We are having a lot of flooding around here.
Anyway, I love that ring. That should clean up real nice.
You said you need to switch detectors. What you going to use next ?
Take a break. KEN :D

Your ground is hard. Our ground is mushy. Our rain will not stop for more than 24 hours. We are having a lot of flooding around here.
Anyway, I love that ring. That should clean up real nice.
You said you need to switch detectors. What you going to use next ?
Take a break. KEN :D
Thanks! I'm not sure yet, which detector I'm going to take out next. I like to switch up to keep things interesting. Every since I stopped using my Tesoro detectors I haven't found a gold ring. I usually find one every 60 days or so.

Hey can I borrow a quarter? :laughing:

Congrats!
Sure you can. I was just thinking the other day that I haven't been finding many quarters then all of a sudden this happens.

Ya I really like that ring Beep!! Congrats on the finds!!

MetalHead
Thanks! Too bad it's smashed, but silver is silver.

I love that Turq ring!

Is that a lever action rifle cocking handle there?
Thanks! At first I thought it was cocking handle then I decided that it was too heavy to be one and really not big enough either.

beephead

Love the detail on the side of that ring! Nice finds Beep:yes: So you're going back to a tesoro for the next hunt? Gotta love the simplicity of a tesoro.

Back
Top Bottom