Garrett ace 300 green coil problems

juit

Elite Member
Helping a friend with his metal detector, i believe its his grand father detector and wants to give it to his son, the question is what coils can i use on this detector? Does it needs to be a crossfire coil? Can i use the yellow ace coil on it? Whats his coil options? I belive the coil conector has gone bad, do you recomend me to try to cut a piece and weld it back?

Helping a friend with his metal detector, i believe its his grand father detector and wants to give it to his son, the question is what coils can i use on this detector? Does it needs to be a crossfire coil? Can i use the yellow ace coil on it? Whats his coil options? I belive the coil conector has gone bad, do you recomend me to try to cut a piece and weld it back?

The ace series coils. Garret has made this info widely available. I belive thes a 6x11, DD and sniper coil. Plus some third party ones made by mars think

I believe that he means the Treasure Ace 300. It is another one of my vintage machines and completely different from the current Ace 300.
TA 300.jpg TA 300a.jpg

Yes the top one, ive been trouble shooting it, its the coil connector, i crimplethe wires a lil bit and its working like a champ

7-8 inches depth sensitivity max out

Back
Top Bottom