Wedding ring recovered

Kapi

Forum Supporter
As I detected yesterday I was approached by a young man who had lost his wedding ring the day earlier in a yard while laying sod. He was wondering where I had gotten my detector and told me how he was thinking of buying one just to find the ring and then return the detector but said he just didn't feel right doing something like that so he didn't. I offered to go by his house the next day to look for it so he'd not have to buy a metal detector.

I met up with his wife the next day and after a short search was able to find it. :) I'm blessed to be a part of this wonderful hobby that leads to returns like this. You can see by the smiles how priceless these moments are and I'm grateful to God to be able to be a part of it.

Attachments

• 13th ring return 3-18-15.jpg
    13th ring return 3-18-15.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 542
That was probably harder than most people think. When we built our place, they graded the yard (like the other 1,200 nearby homes) without removing the building materials scraps.....wall ties, nails, screws, etc. This metal debris is ALL OVER the place. Seriously, the only way I can hunt my yard, without my detector going crazy, is to use a pin pointer.

That was probably harder than most people think. When we built our place, they graded the yard (like the other 1,200 nearby homes) without removing the building materials scraps.....wall ties, nails, screws, etc. This metal debris is ALL OVER the place. Seriously, the only way I can hunt my yard, without my detector going crazy, is to use a pin pointer.

YES!! It was difficult. I was expecting very few targets but instead they were everywhere. It was a difficult return but well worth it :)

Congratulations on such a satisfying find.

100 Karma points have been deposited in your Karma account. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom