Stinson Beach THers?

SEmer1969

Saw this on Craigslist. If I were closer and didn't have to go to work early in the morning I would consider driving over there and trying to find it for the owner. Looks like a really nice ring that they said they lost on the walkway to the Bathrooms.

Stephen

Attachments

• 5L95E15Ja3M93F83N3c8jc178e8b58a7d109f.jpg
    5L95E15Ja3M93F83N3c8jc178e8b58a7d109f.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 618
Exact Location

The lady who lost the ring will be giving me the exact location she lost the ring at, so I might go try and retrieve it for her after work tomorrow (I work in South San Francisco). If nobody has found it by then, and there are others in that area who want to meet up and do a search, by all means contact me. She sounds like a really nice lady who unfortunately wore way too nice of jewelry to a beach which when you apply tanning lotion, is a recipe for disaster!

Stephen

I don't think that this area is that Federally protected region from her email. Plus I don't think retrieving a ring would be an issue with any of the rangers at the park. I've worked the beach in this particular area a couple times with no interference from any government officials :cool:

Keep us updated as I have wondered of this beach as well and have always wanted to stop by and swing there. Happy hunting.

I thought Stinson Beach was of limits for MDing:?::?::?:

A large part of Stinson Beach lies inside the Golden Gate National Park Recreational Area and its off limits. But the northern part of Stinson Beach does not and its fair game. You have to be on the lookout for the signs that demarcate the national park boundary and stay north of them.

Success - Big Diamond Wedding Ring Found and Will Be Returned to Owner!

Went out today and actually found the darn thing! Contacted the owner and she's thrilled! Love that feeling of Success! :p

Attachments

• Ring.JPG
    Ring.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 550
  • Ring2.JPG
    Ring2.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 536
PS - There were two other people metal detecting the beach and nobody questioned any of us about the legality of hitting the beach in that particular area.

Stephen

I started hunting with my ace 250 2 or 3 years ago on the south side and a lifeguard came to me and said you cant do this here you have to go to the North side where the wood fence is. So I went there.:D No prob!
Good find on the ring!!!:yes:

Quick Update - Ring back on Owner's Finger

Ring is back on the finger of it's owner. They drove over to my place and were so greatful for the return of such a sentimental item. The Owner is actually 9 months pregnant and due at any time, talk about an emotional time!

Stephen

PS - Her husband said he dug about 50 feet with his sandal to find it once it was lost. He even showed me another ring (silver) he found while searching for the wedding ring.

Photo of Happy Family

What a wonderful family. So glad I could help them with the location of their ring and get it back to them!

Stephen

Attachments

• IMAG0546-1.jpg
    IMAG0546-1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 465
Ring is back on the finger of it's owner. They drove over to my place and were so greatful for the return of such a sentimental item. The Owner is actually 9 months pregnant and due at any time, talk about an emotional time!

Stephen

PS - Her husband said he dug about 50 feet with his sandal to find it once it was lost. He even showed me another ring (silver) he found while searching for the wedding ring.

50 feet and found a silver ring:laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom