• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

spring silver and indians

Tpmetal

Elite Member
Went back out to my silver spot that has put out something like 40 or 50 seated seated for me and somewhere around 100 Indians. This trip though I found only one seated dime, but was able to fill out the finds with 7 crusty Indians and a shield nickle. Those insitu pics are just for tomofca, But don't worry tom there is no west coast mint mark on the back I swear! ;). I also stumbled upon where the starting pistol was used for the horse races, think they spilled a box of blanks at some point, or less likely is they emptied the pistol in the exact same 2 foot area every time. The shells were too corroded to find firing pin marks. basically disintegrated when you touched em. Wish this place would put out 6 to 12 silver each trip like it used to(yeah I know I'm spoiled :lol:). Gotta find a new spot.

Attachments

• 20200314_192047_resized[1].jpg
    20200314_192047_resized[1].jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 592
  • Screenshot_20200314-192356_Gallery_resized[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-192356_Gallery_resized[1].jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 532
  • Screenshot_20200314-192412_Gallery_resized[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-192412_Gallery_resized[1].jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 514
  • Screenshot_20200314-192425_Gallery_resized[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-192425_Gallery_resized[1].jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 486
40 or 50 seated? OH MY... I think if my brain could drool I'd be diagnosed with Water on the Brain...

That's killer! Any chance we can get a pic of them all together? That would be SOMETHING!!

Skippy

40 or 50 seated? OH MY... I think if my brain could drool I'd be diagnosed with Water on the Brain...

That's killer! Any chance we can get a pic of them all together? That would be SOMETHING!!

Skippy
Yeah i can get most if them together sometime, though some i cant. Seeing as the newest coin found was a odd merc dime and the rest of the coins from this site predate 1907, You will be sick knowing the reason why I cant show em all...I reburied a bunch in my test garden....trimes, half dimes, dimes.....i know im crazy

Wow! Great start to the year! A tribe and silver! Nice.

Wow! That is awesome.

Congrats!

Good report. And I love the in-situ reveal shots.

Congrats on a successful hunt. Thanks for the pics. Good luck!

Lucky you! I can't find any of those, unless I travel to the gold country probably...Where Tom hunts.:hi5:

Thanks for checking it out everyone!

Yeah i can get most if them together sometime, though some i cant. Seeing as the newest coin found was a odd merc dime and the rest of the coins from this site predate 1907, You will be sick knowing the reason why I cant show em all...I reburied a bunch in my test garden....trimes, half dimes, dimes.....i know im crazy

I think my machine is on the fritz, mind if I test it out in your garden? :laughing: some fine hunting man, congrats!

A amazing finds huge comgrats !

Great hunt ans a great spot! Congratulations

Congrats with all those hard to find beauties!

thanks for taking a look!

I think my machine is on the fritz, mind if I test it out in your garden? :laughing: some fine hunting man, congrats!

haha good luck figuring it out in my garden haha. I buried a bunch of coins, some with square nails next to them, and all near a power line. :laughing: probably not the nest spot for a test garden.

Back
Top Bottom