Ring 12 For the Year

Call Me V

I've been getting hour for hour or two hunts with a new friend of mine. She'd been borrowing my AT Pro, enjoyed it so much that she bought her own. Today we went out to an old football field that we've been searching pretty hard lately. She has yet to find a ring, but I showed her today that they're out there.

Ten minutes into the hour long hunt I got a 31-34 bouncy signal on my Nox 600. In the past I've only found buried sprinkler pipes of some sort. I suspected that's what I was digging, but 8" down I saw the ring.

It's marked "sterling" inside and it's 18 grams. I love coming home with a ring in my hand. There is no name on the inside. It appears to be just a standard ring for the navy.

Attachments

• IMG_1609.jpg
    IMG_1609.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_1610.jpg
    IMG_1610.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 271
Wow! That's an awesome recovery - beauty of a ring! Too bad there's no inscription - might have made for a really interesting return. Truly a great find regardless!

And great job introducing a friend to the hobby! It looks like you'll be a pretty good mentor - you've been killin' it on rings since you started!

Back
Top Bottom