~4 silver sunday~Token, wheats, and Injun

goes4ever

Elite Member
Met up with Jim again today for a hunt, absolutely georgeous weather. We first got permission at a 100+ yr old house. Only old find there was the 1898 injun. The other stuff was good just not real old. Got some clad, several wheats, oldest was 1910, 2 silver rosies in one hole. Pretty neat 1931 token, and a small sterling ring.

From there we hit some curb strips, got one more silver rosie, couple wheats and 3 play coins. Decent 4 silver day.

DSC02158.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

DSC02160.jpg

DSC02161.jpg

DSC02163.jpg

congrats on a very successful hunt. how do you go about asking for permission to hunt old homes? I have asked before, but people mainly freak out and think you'll tear up their property (despite explaining carefully how one extracts a find from the ground).

congrats on a very successful hunt. how do you go about asking for permission to hunt old homes? I have asked before, but people mainly freak out and think you'll tear up their property (despite explaining carefully how one extracts a find from the ground).

I have a FAQ for permission on my website, explains how I do it....address in my sig

Very nice finds and pics, I went out about 3 hours today dug like 25-30 nails 2 quarters and 4 wheat's (still looking for my first silver coin) Grats...

Another great hunt G. Just when I think your slowing down..BAM you post with multiple Silvers. I'm lucky if I ever get two in one day. I'm not knocking on doors yet but I will this spring. I need to put on some nice hunting clothes like you..I'm thinking Kahki pants, button down shirt, nice sneakers. Is that how you do it..look good?

Another great hunt G. Just when I think your slowing down..BAM you post with multiple Silvers. I'm lucky if I ever get two in one day. I'm not knocking on doors yet but I will this spring. I need to put on some nice hunting clothes like you..I'm thinking Kahki pants, button down shirt, nice sneakers. Is that how you do it..look good?
heck no! I wear jeans, t-shirt and a minelab ballcap! :laughing:

I have a FAQ for permission on my website, explains how I do it....address in my sig

That's a helpful FAQ section. Thanks! I guess it's the luck of the draw when asking. Can you estimate the percent for which you receive the answer yes vs. no?

That's a helpful FAQ section. Thanks! I guess it's the luck of the draw when asking. Can you estimate the percent for which you receive the answer yes vs. no?
in my area I average 7 out of 10 people saying yes

Back
Top Bottom