Gold and 8 pieces of Silver today...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I figured I would sneak out today before the "posse" and find some goodies...

I got to the beach and I wasn't alone like I thought I might be...

A few places were sanded in after the storm but the spot I found the 2 gold a couple days ago was still open for business... I found a nice heavy silver bracelet (55 grams) then a chain with a medal and assorted medals and coins in silver plus a heavy silver ring... I was hunting with Louct and then Robert and Joe showed up... Robert found very little but a friend of ours who was hunting further out pulled a diamond band who Joe got on video...

My total silver take for the hunt was 99 grams...

Gold 7 grams...

I'm happy with my day :)

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 495
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 487
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 492
Nice finds buddy. love the ring Congrats. I may head out this afternoon and hunt some. Waves are suppose to be 1'.

Sinkers

Craig what are you doing with all the lead sinkers?what year is on the class ring,and the bullets,are they from a civil war land hunt,Nice hunt Earl

99 grams of silver...wtg!!

nice gold and silver hunt!! 99 grams is a great haul!

Craig what are you doing with all the lead sinkers?what year is on the class ring,and the bullets,are they from a civil war land hunt,Nice hunt Earl

Earl, those bullets are not from civil war since they are jacketed, common find on Connecticut beaches, though you do find CW bullets too.

Good hunting Craig!
Joe, are you going to post that video later on?

Man your killing it with the silver and gold! Congrats!

Earl... back in the day the locals used to fire their guns into the water as to the year of the ring its 1947... I don't land hunt too much...

I see the bracelet has names on them, So what are you going to do with it!

There is always a comedian around... I'm not after karma... its getting sold just like everything else I find except for the antique rings... :D

Earl, those bullets are not from civil war since they are jacketed, common find on Connecticut beaches, though you do find CW bullets too.

Good hunting Craig!
Joe, are you going to post that video later on?

Vlad, We're going back tomorrow. I will video that to. I need some input from you about those cracked like wheat/IH pennies.They are very thin, Can't make out what they are! :?: You see one IH, V Nickel and a merc. The thing is, The three bottom Wheats wasn't encrusted like all the rest of them in the pic. Could those pennies be IH! :shock: They were all found with in six feet from each other.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 387
Those coins are suffering from old age :D just wait until you are as old as they are... you will be all cracked and wrinkly ;)

Back
Top Bottom