• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Volley Ball Court Gold

Isaac43

Banned
We went to this volley ball court today in a big park. It was a dreary day once again.:( I've been here before, did the BB courts and the tot lot, but not the volley ball court. There were no footprints there, so I thought I wouldn't find that much there.

As I started my first couple rows, as I thought before, this was scarce on targets. After I dug up two cars and a few coins, I approached a sports drink cap/foil signal, I was thinking nothing about it since I was digging tiny pieces of random, scattered foil. I used the pin pointer in the sand (don't have a sand scoop yet) and I saw a tiny, yellow, circle shape the size of a dime appear from the white sand.

I picked it up, and I knew it was gold right away by the color, dullness, and weight. It was a kid's ring and it had the mark 14k on the inside, yes! :grin: It also has initials. Finally after an almost 3 month drought and about 1000 pull-tabs later, I finally got some gold! Of course I'm obsessing over it now. :D It rang up in between a 38 and a 45 on the VDI so always dig low foil signals! ;)

Thanks for reading, GL and HH! ;)

Pictures:
10fzy1g.jpg

2s9yo40.jpg

Back
Top Bottom