$1k reward Help wanted finding wedding band

GABERUZ

I am looking for some help finding my wedding band that I lost.
I live in Miami Beach and lost it at Elliot Key, it is a small island south of Miami accessible by boat only. I am looking to assemble a group of 10 people that have their own detectors and I will provide the yacht to transport you, whoever finds it gets 1K reward and the rest will have the opportunity to hunt somewhere no one rarely does and find hidden treasures.

This sounds sweet! Good luck in getting your ring back. Have you tried contacting local metal detecting clubs? You might be able to sponsor a contest with the 1K reward. :yes:

Im In Fort Lauderdale!!! I can get a few buddies of mine together!! When are you looking for this to happen??? Sent you a PM! First To Inquire! :D

Last edited:
Does anyone else smell fish? :laughing:

Yes. But... I watch a lot of horror movies and can see a nice plot developing. Maybe 10 plots, as in cemetery plots. :shock: Just kidding I hope everything works out for all parties involved. If part of the deal is that you have to stay in a haunted house over night you still might be okay as long as you don't sneak off for some hanky-panky. :grin: I found your ring Mrs. Voorhees...

Call Diggers TV Show.

If this is legit, you should call Diggers. It would make a good season finale. I could just imagine KG and Ringy dancing around the beach...

No "Diggers".

We've seen enough of those guys. Keep them as far away and out of sight as possible.

We've seen enough of those guys. Keep them as far away and out of sight as possible.

LOL! Yeah, I don't know quite what to make out of their show. Not a fan of all of the silly lingo, but you have to admit it was pretty sick when they found that gold coin in New Orleans! :yes:

Well its been a few days and I still have yet to get a reply from this guy.. He doesn't even answer to this thread! Oh well......

Back
Top Bottom