$$$$ Would you return it?

I don't think value should have anything to do with it. I'm not take out an ad if I find a quarter to try to find the owner. Why should I take out an ad if I find something good? They were all lost and have value. If it has a clear name on I would ask around.

Of the two class rings I have attempted to return, neither owner seems to want them back... The one gal I even talked to on the phone, she sounded slightly pissed off about it.. Quote...

"I gave that away a long time ago..., can I call you back when I have more time?"

I have never heard back from her...

<*)))>{

:dingding: :dingding:

My first year doing this I found 3 class rings and spent my own money joining alumni websites and sending messages to the owners. 2 of them were active posters on the sites! Nothing.

Took out 3 craigslist ads. Boy that was really smart I got hammered by everything from perverts to scam artists. :roll:

Now my standard procedure is this. Gold I cash in, anything but Gold I either give to a park worker right away and leave before they can ask why I gave it to them or I mail it to the school.

I have mailed 4 rings to schools with my email address and never heard a peep about any of them.

I tried, I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom