Few weeks, little bit of silver

tisdal

A quickie in my side yard

5-26HouseFinds.jpg

5/29 Battel Park: Couple "knives", some unknown

5-29Finds.jpg

Details of unknowns

5-29Details.jpg

6/2 Battel Park: Ferrari!!! 1/4 Teaspoon (Very light no markings other than size)

6-2Finds.jpg

Side view of car, casings.

6-2CarDetail.jpg

6/3 Battel Park: 1 Milk Token I believe pre 1927 and nothing else to speak of

6-3Finds.jpg

Token Details

Milk-Front.jpg

Milk-Back.jpg

Unknown Item Detail (threaded one side, not the other, sorry the poor pic)

6-3Unknown.jpg

6/13 New Buffalo Michigan Water Front. First hit after 15 minutes was the toe ring, figured it was just junk once home realize its stamped 925. No other real hits on the beach. Some junk near where the fishermen hang out. Hit the playground area and found all the clad.

6-13LakeFinds.jpg

Ring Details

ring-925.jpg

A very diverse collection of finds cleaning out some trash and finding some coins congrats. Howard

I wish i found all the trash in my yard. Most came from battell park. My yard had so many nails and building supplies in it i stopped searching it. The original owner did eveything himself and is a very unique house to say the least. The current owner/person we leased from was a builder/developer and ran operations for the neighborhood from that place and i swear they just put things wherever in the yard to store it. We spent 2 years trying to clean up all the surface things and it still wasnt nice enough for the neighbors to stop calling the county on us. I did find a nice collection of square nails tho. Of course the original owner used them everywhere in the house as hangers, had two old tractor seats on the porch, other farm impliments as door handles on the closets and things

Back
Top Bottom