• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

last weeks haul...20 silver for the week including a 1758 1/2 reale(my oldest silver to date) and a few other goodies!!!

coindog1

Elite Member
went to a few different sites last week with the T2 and wound up haveing an awesome week...no key dates on the dimes...and i think 2 of the slq's can be dated one is a 1917 type 2 the other 1918...the hibernia i found on the same day as the reale i believe its a 1723 farthing...the watchfob was a bonus had no clue that was a coin on it untill i got home a gave it a quick cleaning and discovered the 1 ore...the reale was about 3 inches down and rang up like a penny it weighs 1.44 grams,i was stocked when i realized what i had...ive been trying to find some colonial silver, i know its not colonial but damn close...enjoy the pics!!

Attachments

• twenty silver.jpg
    twenty silver.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 1,097
  • slq1917o.jpg
    slq1917o.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,108
  • slq19172r.jpg
    slq19172r.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,103
  • slq1918.jpg
    slq1918.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,107
  • slq r.jpg
    slq r.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,096
  • hfarthing.jpg
    hfarthing.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,112
  • hfarthingr.jpg
    hfarthingr.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,110
  • ore1.jpg
    ore1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,104
  • ore.jpg
    ore.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,095
  • ih wpenn.jpg
    ih wpenn.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,094
  • half reale1.jpg
    half reale1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,100
  • half reale3.jpg
    half reale3.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,098
  • half reale 2.jpg
    half reale 2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,093
WOW! That's an unreal collection of silver not to mention the Spanish silver, large copper, and counter stamped IH. Do you have any info on the counter stamped IH? You must be extremely dedicated and have some quality sites. Way to go.

Wow! Incredible finds! SO what is the coin on the bracelet? Love that counterstamp, and the Reale is phenomenal - well done!

Wow! If that was my week id still be doing the happy dance! :excited: :D

thanks for the kudos folks...a lot of hard swinging uncovered these,i was mainly in the woods but i was in the briars,thickets and poison ivy thats where they were hiding just waiting for someone to dig them up...

Wow, what an awesome week, that would make a whole years worth of hunting for most of us! Never seen a counterstamped coin that new, very cool find!

Very cool finds!

W Penn would likely mean William Penn, the man who founded Pennsylvania.
...But then again, maybe not. Penn was British, but it may have something to do with the Pennsylvania Dutch.
Also a "pen" is the currency of Peru.

I'm sure somebody here knows what it is.

Back
Top Bottom