What camera with macro to buy

rocknrolldad55

Iknow alot of you have cameras with macro lenses to get that close up shot of your finds. Without breaking the bank what in your opinion would be a good camera to buy.

I use a Panasonic DMC-FH20. It's a pretty good all around point and shoot. Got mine for just under $70, shipped. It was refurbished, and have had it about 2 years now, without any issues. Takes real nice macro photos, telephoto, video. The only complaint, is that you can't zoom while recording video. Don't use it much for video, so not a huge problem.

There are great deals online for refurbished cameras, most people want the latest, newest. Check online reviews to make sure it wasn't a total fail model first. A factory refurbished is usually better than new, since it would be thoroughly checked, firmware upgraded, you get the individual, personal touch.

:(

I only have a dumb phone.
Me too but that's alright with me, I see all these people with so called smart phones pushing buttons on them non stop all day long and to me it doesn't seem too bright. Getting hard to remember when people actually talked to one another. I don't know much about cameras, most stores that sells them should have a knowledgeable person in that department.

Attachments

• FoxtrotTexting.gif
    FoxtrotTexting.gif
    82.1 KB · Views: 179
Alot of P&S cameras have macro nowadays. Take a drive to a Wallymart or other electronic store to figure out which one you want.

:(

I only have a dumb phone.

:laughing::laughing: if it has a camera chances are it will have the macro setting it just seems like a waste to buy a camera just to take pic of your finds at least to me it does i would search faybay or Walmart 32.00 to 50.00 price range or ever ask a friend someone always has a camera they don't use..

How about a FREE solution???

If you have a smart phone, there's an app called "Magnify" that is totally FREE!! And it works really well... here's a sample:
64067_10151344287020635_1905965920_n.jpg

562680_10151939334750635_1073219153_n.jpg

311939_10152014902485635_1416201425_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom