Drained dam gives up AMAZING FIND !!!

Brin-PA

I FOUND A WAD OF $100 DOLLAR BILLS !!....I was flipping chunks of mud over and eyeballing finds . There are so many targets next to the wall its unbelievable !!! I was eyeballing coins, cell phones, sun glasses, live bullets , cigarette lighters . full bottles of beer ...... the amount of targets is unreal !! I was Hunting the same small strip I hunted the other day by the dam wall . The water didn't go down any it actually came up about a foot . We had some heavy rain here yesterday . So far in this 15 foot strip muck I found a wad of $100's , over 150 coins, a gold charm ,a gold ring ,a dollar coin and a few other trinkets .

005.jpg

007.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

020.jpg

047.jpg

CHECK THIS OUT !!!! NOTICE THE SECURITY STRIPS .....THIS WAS A BIGGER WAD AT ONE TIME !!!!!!!

027.jpg

033.jpg

041.jpg

059.jpg

050.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

Wowy Zowy!!

I'd pitch a tent there and never leave until I went over than spot with a fine tooth comb!!!
Wonder if the bills are from an old robbery??!?:?: I sure am happy for you!:yes:

HOLY CRAP! If those bills are somewhat intact, the bank will take them. I had $600 in messed up 20s a few years back and the back exchanged them with no questions. Is that a gold ring? Looks like you hit one heck of a spot.

WOW!!!! GOOD WORK!!!!!!

Now, THAT'S what we're looking for!!!!!!!

Okay, enough praise...get back to diggin and find us some MORE!!!!!

Thank You and GREAT POST (gotta be some kinda record, or something).

I'd pitch a tent there and never leave until I went over than spot with a fine tooth comb!!!
Wonder if the bills are from an old robbery??!?:?: I sure am happy for you!:yes:

Thank you Ron , I thought about it being from a robbery . There might be a bag full down in that muck.

Thanks everyone . Man I'm excited

Awesome! do you think they are still usable? How many... and what does the obverse of the dollar coin look like?

I think you just need the serial # intact and the bank will take them. I think there are about 6 or 7 . Its hard to tell . They are stuck together pretty good . Any ideas how I should try to get them apart? Thanks

284e1fd0.jpg

I think you just need the serial # intact and the bank will take them. I think there are about 6 or 7 . Its hard to tell . They are stuck together pretty good . Any ideas how I should try to get them apart? Thanks

284e1fd0.jpg

don't try to separate them just take the wole thing to the bank.

btw i ment 1971 eisenhower.:yes:

Not to be a Debbie downer, but try and have one checked for counterfeit. Reason said, a co-worker of mine found $4,000 in counterfeit hundreds about 4 years ago in a ziploc bag in the restroom. Turned out feds were hot on their trail. Seemed ill-gotten loot wouldnt be thrown in a reservoir, but buried. For your sake, hope they are real and someone had a real "my bad experience." Outstanding none the less................

Incredible...:shock::shock::shock: Absolutely amazing. In Spain they make their bills out of a tear-proof plastic because of the high crime rate from druggies. Too bad our bills are biodegradable...:no: HH, you'll have it:D
NC

Simply Amazing!! I just knew you'd find tons of stuff but the did'nt expect the money.. Great job and keep on diggin'

Bruce

the 100's are still good.

Just take them to the bank and request that they be replaced. The bank knows what to do. This is common occurance with house fires and such..

Prosise

Awesome work...

Save those strips and send them in and the Feds have to give you new bills... another guy on another board found a similar haul in the salt water and only had bits of the bills but all the strips and was given all new bills... great finds so far :)

Back
Top Bottom