Etrac going CRAZY here in Carlisle, PA

Buellride

Forum Supporter
So I am wondering if other North Eastern'ers are finding the same issues I am....I hit OLD OLD homes around here (read 18XX) and the yards are full of trash and iron. Granted the iron is nulled out by the Etrac but do I have some settings wrong? The machine will basically go crazy while I hunt a super trashy area, I have been able to pick up tones through the "noise" and dig them (thus a Zinc-olian) but just would like some hints from the other experts out there.

Oh, and my sensitivity is always oscillating when I hunt older areas......I was on a silver streak for the first 3 weeks but since I have been skunked.:?:

Thoughts?

:yes:

So I am wondering if other North Eastern'ers are finding the same issues I am....I hit OLD OLD homes around here (read 18XX) and the yards are full of trash and iron. Granted the iron is nulled out by the Etrac but do I have some settings wrong? The machine will basically go crazy while I hunt a super trashy area, I have been able to pick up tones through the "noise" and dig them (thus a Zinc-olian) but just would like some hints from the other experts out there.

Oh, and my sensitivity is always oscillating when I hunt older areas......I was on a silver streak for the first 3 weeks but since I have been skunked.:?:

Thoughts?

:yes:

I have a site just like that so purchased a sunray x-5 on the recommendation from a sponsor. It made all the difference in the world. It will take you more time to cover and you will lose some depth but you will be able to pick out the good stuff a lot better since there will be less iron under the coil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom