metal dectecting assistance needed.

aaronmilwaukee

hi all,

my name is aaron, and i am in need of metal detecting assistance.

i had the unfortunate event of losing my car key, possibly in the snow, over this past weekend.

i was in the process of helping a friend of mine and his wife, move stuff in and out of their new home, in the process my car key was displaced and despite looking all over the house, and attempting to rake the snow outside, it was to no avail.

i have called around to numerous places in milwuakee looking to see if someone rents metal detectors... but no one seems to know where i could do so. i have heard a rumor of a place up in west bend, but as i live in the heart of milwaukee, and with no car, it would be quite a cold bike ride up there and back.

needless to say i am in need of some help. my car is german, and therefore locksmith proof, apparently, as two locksmiths that my auto insurance company called who tried to get into my car, were unsuccessful. as i believe my spare... is (i hope) in my glove box (good place right, not.)

i have called the dealership and am in process of getting a basic valet replacement, but i would love to try to get the real deal back if i cannot locate my spare. it is a small property lot, and the area of search is small itself. the replacement key with dealership programming is around $350... and like most people these days... i am hoping to find it as opposed to shelling out the fee.

if you would be so inclined to offer your assistance, i would be very appreciative, and would be happy to throw a 12 pack (or some fee) your way.

obviously, i am somewhat in a precarious desperate place as i am seeking out help on a forum that i found via google. so if you or anyone you know would be able to help i would gladly appreciate it.

sincerely,
aaron.

[email protected]

I will assure you you'd get more e-mails if you told us all what state and town you lived in so we could help. I'm def not e-mailing some guy that is 1500 miles away. That'd be a waste of my time and yours. :)

Edit: lol I'm still waking up. Thanks stewart. Now I officially look retarTed. :)

I will assure you you'd get more e-mails if you told us all what state and town you lived in so we could help. I'm def not e-mailing some guy that is 1500 miles away. That'd be a waste of my time and yours. :)

Well he did say he lives in the heart of Milwaukee. ;)

Back
Top Bottom