Earbuds for new Nox 800

HawgBonz

Hey guys. I posted in another thread about this but figgered I'd just start another as to possibly impose on that thread too much.
Just got my Nox 800 in and I'd like to check into options for wireless earbuds so I can wear a big hat during the hotter months.
As I understand from y'all and a coupla emails from Minelab TS I need APTX low latency and version 4.2 or higher version of B/T.
I'm kinda thinkin the ones that have the over the ear loops for keeping them more secure in the brush of the hunt club would be better.
But anything that'll not fall out so easily would be good I guess.
Any suggestions where to start? Thanks!

Order placed! At $18 that's hard ta not try.

Had a coupla other lil widgets I wanted ta get en route as well..

Thanks! :cool3:
When I got mine someone posted that they had a coupon and the price was down to $20 so I got them. $18 is a heck of a deal.

Cliff

Looks like I got the last set of that listing.
Mebbe they have a newer revision out.
I'm prolly still gonna mess with finding some others just 'cause I like piddlin with stuff like this. :cool:

The B80s are very good. Many like the audio better than the over-the-ear headphones that came with the 800. You got a bargain for sure.

I have two pairs and use them for the same purpose you intend (to use with a big hat). The "sleep" feature pryan67 mentions has not been an issue for the types of hunting I do. However, battery life is something you may need to consider, depending on how long you're out. Aukey advertises 8 hour run time on a full charge. I count on half of that, hence the two pairs.

The B80s are very good. Many like the audio better than the over-the-ear headphones that came with the 800. You got a bargain for sure.

I have two pairs and use them for the same purpose you intend (to use with a big hat). The "sleep" feature pryan67 mentions has not been an issue for the types of hunting I do. However, battery life is something you may need to consider, depending on how long you're out. Aukey advertises 8 hour run time on a full charge. I count on half of that, hence the two pairs.
I keep a cord in my truck for a quick recharge during breaks.

Cliff

Yup. Ya always hafta be careful with those "up to" statements about pretty much anything. 'Specially any kindof data xfer.
Cause the basic effect is to make the numbers immediately after meaningless.

..There's always chargers around for a host of other lil e-gadgets anyways.
Good excuse for a spot of stone tool schniffin'.. :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom