Won't be getting out much. . .

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
for a while. Besides the weather changing to cooler temps and spotty snow every now and then I also have a sinus infection and I'm taking antibiotic right now for a few more days. Haven't really felt good the last few days. Just got no energy. Maybe the antibiotic will help and I'll be on the mend next week.

Get well soon, Pennyfinder! Sinus infections are NO fun. Take all the antibiotic you were prescribed, cause even when you feel better, it will come back if you don't!:D:D

I only have two more days of antibiotic and it don't seem to be helping. I am so drained of energy I don't even feel like fixing anything to eat. Nothing tastes good. I did get a nap this afternoon. And I forced myself to do my laundry today my sheets and clothes and everything they're still in the basket I don't feel like putting them away. I did get my bed made so I can go to bed tonight but I may sleep in my recliner because it'll have me propped up. Easier to breathe that way.

If you finish that antibiotic and do not see a significant improvemeny, contact your dr. Immediately. He/She may have given you a lesser dosage or type in hopes it would knock it. Kt had an infection 2 years ago, took Z-pack and it knocked it...for three months, then it came back again. Got Z-pack again and it did not touch it the second time so dr. hit it with some striponger stuff and in two days it started breaking up..by the time it was used up, KT was his old self again. They do not want to give you the strongest stuff first, because it can build up the bugs immunity to it the next time you need to take it.

If you finish that antibiotic and do not see a significant improvemeny, contact your dr. Immediately. He/She may have given you a lesser dosage or type in hopes it would knock it. Kt had an infection 2 years ago, took Z-pack and it knocked it...for three months, then it came back again. Got Z-pack again and it did not touch it the second time so dr. hit it with some striponger stuff and in two days it started breaking up..by the time it was used up, KT was his old self again. They do not want to give you the strongest stuff first, because it can build up the bugs immunity to it the next time you need to take it.

Regardless I'm going to be in their office on Monday morning! I'm tired of being tired I had a nap this afternoon and I still feel drained of energy it didn't help.

Sorry to hear you are ailing, Pennyfinder. Hope your doctorā€™s visit today will put you on the fast track to recovery. While on that recliner, watch a few YouTube MD videos to inspire you once youā€™re feeling well again.

Well it's worse than I thought

I tested positive! Bah humbug got to be quarantined till the 23rd and be retested and if it's positive again no New Year's! šŸ˜ šŸ¤¬šŸ˜ šŸ¤¬šŸ˜ šŸ¤¬

And the worst thing about it is I have no symptoms PERIOD!

I tested positive! Bah humbug got to be quarantined till the 23rd and be retested and if it's positive again no New Year's! šŸ˜ šŸ¤¬šŸ˜ šŸ¤¬šŸ˜ šŸ¤¬

Well, not the classic symptoms anyway, but be glad you do NOT have them! If KT had to have it, He would be very happy not to have the common symptoms!

Well, you did have some symptoms. That's why you went to the Doctor in the first place. Consider yourself very lucky in not having anything more than mild symptoms.

Just harness the energy to get better and get back out with the detector Penny! Take care, get well, and go dig another peace dollar or a few more pieces of clad!

Penny i am an old rascal. But for the majority of this year i had very little energy. Two hours detecting and i would be whipped.

Talked to my MD about it and he did not seem to get the big picture until i asked if it could be a Vitamin B-12 deficiency. i take two meds that can cause that problem.

Now i get an injection once a month and feeling far better.

for a while. Besides the weather changing to cooler temps and spotty snow every now and then I also have a sinus infection and I'm taking antibiotic right now for a few more days. Haven't really felt good the last few days. Just got no energy. Maybe the antibiotic will help and I'll be on the mend next week.

KT understands its very frustrating, but take care of yourself so you can come roaring back in 2021! :yes::yes:

How are you doing now Pennyfinder?

Hope the worst is over and you are on the mend.

Once i went to the doctor with low energy.

He thought it might be chronic fatigue syndrome.

After some expensive tests it turns out i'm just lazy.

Hope the worst is over and you are on the mend.

Once i went to the doctor with low energy.

He thought it might be chronic fatigue syndrome.

After some expensive tests it turns out i'm just lazy.

I'm actually doing all right. I later tested positive for the virus but I never had any symptoms so I quarantined for the required time and was turned loose just before Christmas.

I got out the last 2 days of December and metal detected I have a current post up on those hunts.

Here's the link:

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=287496

Back
Top Bottom