So what's to be thankful for anyway!

hoser

Forum Supporter
I ask ya'll, just what is there to be thankful for right now. I mean there is so mush turmoil, hatred, and this miserable virus. You ask yourself, why should I be thankful. WELLLLLL let me enlighten ya. The mere fact you are reading this is one thing. So many have passed on and are no longer with us. Yeah I know we have to practice social distancing, but better to have some separation than not be with loved ones at all. This whole year has tested our metal, and I for one can say I'm pretty proud of what the human race can do in adverse times like this. I won't go into politics as it is so convoluted it would take a Ouija board, a case of hard booze, and several therapist sessions to try and figure out. I'm talking about how well people have come together and worked to keep humanity alive. Right now there is a small army of care workers scrambling just to keep someone breathing and hopefully return them to a family that desperately needs them. There are law enforcement officers keeping us all safe, and firefighters watching over us. So many people out there that their main goal is to keep this big ball rolling.
I'm real thankful for what the good lord has given me. I'm so thankful I'm sitting here writing this. I'm thankful for all my family that is staying safe and doing well. And I'm thankful for being able to live in a country that we are able to be free. Be thankful for all the things you do have, and learn to ignore the things that just bug you. Work on the positive, discard the hate, and above all learn to laugh in the face of adversity. Happy Thanksgiving ya'll.;):yes:

That’s a really positive message brother, I mean KT! Thanks.

After fighting for my life against cancer in 2012, amc rulz, and beating it, I have no time for downer talk! Just glad to wake up every day. At that time, KT only got upset about one thing...having worked for 39 years, that I might not live to have any retirement...BUT, with faith and perserverance, His Majesty made it through...and it totally changed His Royal attitude about life.

Been 8 years this fall, and no recurrance. And thanks, Brother! :lol::lol:

I ask ya'll, just what is there to be thankful for right now. I mean there is so mush turmoil, hatred, and this miserable virus. You ask yourself, why should I be thankful. WELLLLLL let me enlighten ya. The mere fact you are reading this is one thing. So many have passed on and are no longer with us. Yeah I know we have to practice social distancing, but better to have some separation than not be with loved ones at all. This whole year has tested our metal, and I for one can say I'm pretty proud of what the human race can do in adverse times like this. I won't go into politics as it is so convoluted it would take a Ouija board, a case of hard booze, and several therapist sessions to try and figure out. I'm talking about how well people have come together and worked to keep humanity alive. Right now there is a small army of care workers scrambling just to keep someone breathing and hopefully return them to a family that desperately needs them. There are law enforcement officers keeping us all safe, and firefighters watching over us. So many people out there that their main goal is to keep this big ball rolling.
I'm real thankful for what the good lord has given me. I'm so thankful I'm sitting here writing this. I'm thankful for all my family that is staying safe and doing well. And I'm thankful for being able to live in a country that we are able to be free. Be thankful for all the things you do have, and learn to ignore the things that just bug you. Work on the positive, discard the hate, and above all learn to laugh in the face of adversity. Happy Thanksgiving ya'll.;):yes:

Don't know how missed this Thanksgiving post until now Bill?!?

Thanks for sharing some wise words!

As we move into Christmas and the New Year we all need to pull together or we will pull apart!

Back
Top Bottom