Greetings from Northern Colorado!

Cromley

Hi all - happy to be here and looking forward to getting to know you. I'm a fairly new detectorist, but a longtime history buff. I got into detecting last year when I worked for 6 months in the South of France. I made a friend there who was a detectorist, and we would go out on his permissions, detecting in vineyards and other areas that have been inhabited for several thousand years.

I am finally getting my detector shipped back to me very soon (with COVID, I didn't realize that I was leaving France forever back in the Spring), and I'm looking forward to giving it a workout here in CO! I'd love to get to know folks in my area and meet up to detect!

Welcome from California. My brother-in-law is a native of France. We've been scheming for years to do a trip to detect there. He'd be my guide and translator. But so far haven't done it :no:

Welcome from California. My brother-in-law is a native of France. We've been scheming for years to do a trip to detect there. He'd be my guide and translator. But so far haven't done it :no:

I definitely recommend it if you get the chance! The laws are a little hard to understand, so it'd pay to have a local with you. I depended on my friend while I was there, and we found some great stuff! Just plan to gain a few pounds while you're there... :lol:

Hey. I'm from Houston, but I get up toward Estes Park usually a couple of times a year, since my in-laws are there. I've found a few bolts and nails up there!

Back
Top Bottom