• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hello from Missouri

Deadshort

Hi all!

New to forum but not to detecting.

Been using a TrackerIV and Compadre for a very long time. So I finally upgraded to a Vanquish 440. Loving the machine so far!

Nice to meet y'all!

Welcome from central Indiana. Missouri is probably about as exciting as where I'm at for metal detecting. I've heard great things about your new machine. Best of luck on your hunts!

I've heard great things about your new machine. Best of luck on your hunts!

Funny thing. I've had the Vanquish for a few weeks now and have swept my already hunted out yard repeatedly. Been going to parks too. I'm marveling at the depth and target I.D. right? So I get out the Tracker IV just for fun, and find a nice gold ring in my backyard😀

Really love the Vanquish though.

Ya never know!

Funny thing. I've had the Vanquish for a few weeks now and have swept my already hunted out yard repeatedly. Been going to parks too. I'm marveling at the depth and target I.D. right? So I get out the Tracker IV just for fun, and find a nice gold ring in my backyard😀

Really love the Vanquish though.

Ya never know!

I wouldn't know anything about any of that. I use an old Garrett Ultra GTA 500 and I'm sure it's incredibly far behind in technology. Heck of a deal with the gold, man. I bet you're stoked! :cool3:

missouri

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I live in Florissant :wave:

If you get out toward ST. Charles area check out Frontier Park , no problems detecting there park has thousands of visitors due to events like 4 th of July , Festival of the little hills ,and many others over a lot of years . I have found a beat up silver ring there and lots of clad .

If you get out toward ST. Charles area check out Frontier Park , no problems detecting there park has thousands of visitors due to events like 4 th of July , Festival of the little hills ,and many others over a lot of years . I have found a beat up silver ring there and lots of clad .

Thanks for the tip! My daughter lives that way, so I'll have to check it out sometime!

Back
Top Bottom