ENDED CONTEST!! Guess the Score of Saturday's Mavericks VS Jazz Game.

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
Hello Forum Members!

This is my first attempt at a contest. If anyone sees any potential flaw in my contest, please let me know. I reserve the right to alter the contest to correct any shortcoming in the rules.

Here's a contest to lessen the winter doldrums!

Guess the total combined points scored in this Saturdays Mavericks Vs Jazz NBA game. Tip off is at 8:00 pm Mountain Standard Time Saturday February 23rd.

The game starts at 8:00 pm Mountain Standard Time. Guesses need to be posted before the 8:00 PM tipoff. Guesses posted at 8:00 PM Mountain Standard Time or later will not be eligible to win.

It’s really easy! No experience or basketball knowledge needed. Just put in the post your guess for the total points added together at the end of the game. Closest, without going over, wins. Please check the prior posts to make sure you do not pick the same total as someone else. Guessing a duplicate final point tally will make you ineligible to win. Only one guess per member! Edits to your post will disqualify your entry.

Winner will receive a 1961 Philadelphia Proof Set in original packaging.

**Bonus #1** You will receive a Standing Liberty Quarter if you win the contest AND correctly choose the winning Team

**Bonus #2** You will receive a Standing Liberty Quarter if you guess the combined final score tally EXACTY.

Please use this format to use for your guess:

Total Score Points: 256 Points

Winner of the Game: Mavericks

GOOD LUCK!

Attachments

• 20190221_110019_resized.jpg
    20190221_110019_resized.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 654
  • 20190221_110029_resized.jpg
    20190221_110029_resized.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 642
Total Points - 231
Winner - Go Jazz!!

Thanks for the chance SW!

Total points 212
Winner. Mavericks

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Interesting contest Tyler. Does the Jazz have a game left with the Bucks? Trapper

Total points: 222
Winner: Jazz
Final score: Utah 118- Dallas 104

Back
Top Bottom