The Twelve Days Of Covid Christmas

diggin4clad

Elite Member
With too much time on my hands and the Covid crisis going on I couldn't resist adding a new twist to the traditional song "The 12 Days Of Christmas" so here goes........
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me :

12 rolls of toilet paper
11 dozen masks
10 bars of soap
9 sanitizers
8 pairs of gloves
7covid tests
6 feet of space
5 jugs.... of..... bleach.....
4 takeout dinners
3 cans of disinfectants
2 rolls of quarters
and a BIG hug from Dr. FAU- CI

With too much time on my hands and the Covid crisis going on I couldn't resist adding a new twist to the traditional song "The 12 Days Of Christmas" so here goes........

12 rolls of toilet paper
11 dozen masks
10 bars of soap
9 sanitizers
8 pairs of gloves
7covid tests
6 feet of space
4 takeout dinners
3 cans of disinfectants
2 rolls of quarters

:laughing::laughing: And I'm officially going to be using this version for Christmas 2020!!! Who knows it may be the from here on out version. Love it D4C!!!

with too much time on my hands and the covid crisis going on i couldn't resist adding a new twist to the traditional song "the 12 days of christmas" so here goes........
On the twelfth day of christmas my true love gave to me :

12 rolls of toilet paper
11 dozen masks
10 bars of soap
9 sanitizers
8 pairs of gloves
7covid tests
6 feet of space
5 jugs.... Of..... Bleach.....
4 takeout dinners
3 cans of disinfectants
2 rolls of quarters
and a big hug from dr. Fau- ci

i love it!

You know, you’re really right. It really can be hard just to get tested. Things are screwy!

12 rolls of toilet paper

11 dozen masks

10 bars of soap

9 sanitizers

8 pairs of gloves

7covid tests

6 feet of space

4 takeout dinners

3 cans of disinfectants

2 rolls of quarters

Haha I love it. The end is the best.

I hear ya.

I'd like to give up my ** mask right now. (or soon anyway :yes:)
The masks have to go......my mask has printing on it that says "This Mask Is Useless".

:laughing::laughing: And I'm officially going to be using this version for Christmas 2020!!! Who knows it may be the from here on out version. Love it D4C!!!
Thanks LilWorm6.....

i love it!
Thanks Coinboy.....

Haha I love it. The end is the best.
Thanks Rockie.....The last line is my favorite too.....

Thanks Jim.....by the way, how much snow did you get out your way? Were you without power? We were spared here and only got about an inch and it's all gone already. Never lost power.

Just found your question, Ed. Here in Boston, we only got an inch or less, but out where my brother lives in Marlboro and north of there, I believe six + inches.

Mild, in the 50's due tomorrow (Sunday)

Just found your question, Ed. Here in Boston, we only got an inch or less, but out where my brother lives in Marlboro and north of there, I believe six + inches.

Mild, in the 50's due tomorrow (Sunday)

It's been mild here too but they're predicting snow on Wednesday and maybe a lot of it. I hope they're wrong.

The World Health Organization says we may only have to mask up for another two years...could be longer, but for many I think it will become part of American culture. People love their fear.

I don't think the who has any authority in the U.S. I will ditch the mask when our country allows it.

Back
Top Bottom