Start up of the Royal Man Cave! First photo UPDATE

Just reminded me of a tip I read long ago for women who live alone - they should put a pair of size 15 used men's work boots on their front porch along with a few issues of guns and ammo magazines, that way any potential intruder should hopefully change their mind after seeing that on the front porch.

I wonder what or why KT writes this stuff then end up reading every word! Enjoy it a lot to!

Royal Thanks, rx8driver! Glad you find it entertaining! Hopefully KT will have some additional signs and a photograph to post in the Man Cave pretty soon! A bit frustrating looking at this gun rack sitting here, waiting to be painted, and His Majesty goes outside and it is drizzling and too darned cold to do any painting!:p:p

One of the signs arrived today...tomorrow it will be hung and a picture taken..:laughing::laughing:

After a bit of stud finding and measuring, not one of the 6 holes predrilled in the gun rack matches the spacing of the studs where KT plans to mount the item, so...KT decided to patch those holes and drill new ones before applying the camo paint. Second coat has now been applied and it will all be sanded smooth tomorrow. Unfortunately We are in for a week of cold and wet weather, very bad conditions for spray painting, so this project, once prepped, will sit and wait on the weather, just like the new rifle.

KT had a wonderous Thanksgiving being with the Royal Family and partaking in the massive feast, then to the Royal Man Cave and binge watching football! :lol::lol: Life is good as The King! :heartylaugh::heartylaugh::kingdances::kingdances:

Ok, so here are a couple of pics of the first sign. It is posted at the entrance to the Man Cave on the basement level of the Castle! :laughing::laughing:
That sign is way over the top cool. Basically it relates to: Let he who is without wisdom venture forth. :yikes::lol:

Wha' Happen to the Moat and the Alligators? :lol:

Attachments

• Sign close up.jpg
    Sign close up.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 117
Back
Top Bottom