Oh these phone calls!!

I don't get many anymore but one keeps popping every so often.
They tell me that my credit card has been charged $299 for online service but if I wish to cancel the service just call back and have my credit card number ready so that they can check to see if the charge was in error. Ya' Right !
I'm sure they've caught a few people on that one.
One I used to get but haven't gotten it in quite a while is one where they're going to arrest me if I don't pay money to get the charges dropped.....

Anybody else gets this one?

About once a week I get a call that turns out to be a robocall, in Chinese! I don't know what the hell they are trying to sell me as I don't speak Chinese. I can't block them as they keep using a different spoofed phone number and Caller ID. :mad:

About once a week I get a call that turns out to be a robocall, in Chinese! I don't know what the hell they are trying to sell me as I don't speak Chinese. I can't block them as they keep using a different spoofed phone number and Caller ID. :mad:

We were getting those about a year ago and then they just stopped . :?:

I keep getting calls about lowering the interest rates on credit cards i don;t have or items ready to be sent that I haven't ordered. About large amounts added to my Amazon account that would be impossible since I don't use credit cards. Lately I have been getting more e-mails than I want, over 60 the other day. This is more of a problem because my Outlook keeps starting over again and it takes several tries to open one.

I keep getting calls about lowering the interest rates on credit cards i don;t have or items ready to be sent that I haven't ordered. About large amounts added to my Amazon account that would be impossible since I don't use credit cards. Lately I have been getting more e-mails than I want, over 60 the other day. This is more of a problem because my Outlook keeps starting over again and it takes several tries to open one.

Been getting quite a few of the emails as well .

Now it just got serious. Got the call telling me my Apple computer has been hacked, compromised, and important info has been taken. I don't know what to do! I need all your help! Could someone please tell me where my Apple computer is. Better yet, can someone please tell me when I even bought one. I think gettin old is killing me.:p:laughing:

Spam texts are also becoming a problem, I get 6 to 7 a day, is there any way to block them ? :mad:

I have gotten a few recently myself.

I was wondering how to block them as well. I know how to do it with cell calls, but only am able to delete the texts w/o opening anything in them!

Apple scam

Now it just got serious. Got the call telling me my Apple computer has been hacked, compromised, and important info has been taken. I don't know what to do! I need all your help! Could someone please tell me where my Apple computer is. Better yet, can someone please tell me when I even bought one. I think gettin old is killing me.:p:laughing:

I have had the same call , never owned a apple product , the only apple products in the house are the kind you eat.:laughing:

Sounds like it may of got a worm in it, :D

I have had two or three e-mails saying that my computer has been hacked and wanting me to send money to their account. I have just ignored them and marked them as junk.

I got one today "from Social Security Department" with low quality recording and bad grammar throughout. I pressed "1" and you can guess where the operator was from.

-- Tom

I got one today "from Social Security Department" with low quality recording and bad grammar throughout. I pressed "1" and you can guess where the operator was from.

-- Tom

Same place where the IRS Agent that called me last week was from? :roll:

3rd or 4th text in a few days saying my Roundup settlement is ready for me to collect. Don't use much Roundup, little gas works just as well and is cheaper :D

Back
Top Bottom